Sunday, April 8, 2018

RENDERING TO CAESAR

My Dear Precious Child,
   To what governmental nation are you devoted, to an earthly one or to My heavenly one called the Kingdom of God?
    Which kingdom can save you, love you unconditionally, offer you peace in all that you do, prosper you, be completely devoted to you, guarantee success for you, bless you abundantly in all that you do in the earth and then welcome you into My heaven of love when your body dies?   Only My kingdom of heaven can promise to do all of that.  Only My kingdom can keep My promises and produce wonderful results.
    Which kingdom offers you solutions to all of your earthly problems, emotional problems, physical problems, spiritual problems, family problems, medical problems, relationship problems, health problems, career problems, professional problems, financial problems and mental problems?   Only My kingdom of heaven.
    When the Pharisees were disturbed with Jesus and his success in healing the sick, casting out demons and drawing large crowds to Him when He taught about My kingdom coming into the earth, they sent some of their members to try to trap Jesus into saying something for which they could accuse Him of being disloyal to the local government.  They manipulated Him by telling Him that they were convinced that He was true and said that He didn't give devotion to any man, so they asked him to teach them the ways of God in truth.  Then they tried to further trap Jesus by asking whether He taught it was lawful for the people to give tribute to Caesar.  They asked whether they should give tribute to the local politicians or not.  Jesus knew their hypocrisy and the trap that they set for Him.  He asked to see a coin. They gave Him a coin with Caesar's face on it.  Jesus astonished them with His wisdom when he said to give to Caesar what is Caesar's but to give to Me what pertains to Me.  The hypocrites marveled that Jesus could not be trapped but instead showed My wisdom in His answer.
     Jesus had complete devotion to Me and to My kingdom of heaven, teaching the truths of how to obtain the blessings that come from Me and My kingdom instead of trusting in their earthly nation to be their savior.  He taught that My children must care for the poor and the immigrants who are fleeing oppressive governments,.  He told them to heal the diseased and sick, to cast demons from people and also to teach about the coming of My kingdom into the lives of My children soon. 
     Would you rather have blind loyalty to a nation made up of men with clay feet. a nation which changes philosophies and doctrines constantly according to who is ruling, or would you rather have utmost devotion and loyalty to Me, your Father who created the world and the good that is in it, a Father who never changes but who is constantly loving, constantly encouraging, constantly peaceful, constantly pouring good things into the lives of My children, constantly guiding My children away from evil, constantly forgiving, constantly rehabilitating you, constantly fighting your battles with evil and winning, always remaining constantly stable, patient and long suffering?  Wouldn't you rather have absolute loyalty to My heavenly kingdom that always wins, always protects its people, always provides for its people, always loves its people individually, always lifts you up instead of treading you under its feet, always loves you even when you are rebellious, judgmental and doubting? Wouldn't you rather be devoted to a spiritual nation in which is found righteousness, peace and joy?  They are found only in My kingdom of heaven. (Romans 14:17)
    My kingdom of love encourages you to pay the taxes due your earthly nation and to obey the laws of your earthly nation that are not contrary to My kingdom of heaven, but no earthly nation or any of its officials can be your savior from every problem in life.  I can, because I am the Father who sent My Son Jesus into the world, the Savior who died for your sins, your transgressions, your iniquities, your mistakes and your wars.  I am the Father who sent My very own Holy Spirit to live inside of you and My other children to be your constant guide, your constant tutor, your constant advocate, your constant counselor, your constant strength, your contant wisdom that frees you and your constant knowledge that changes you into My image of love in the world. (John 14:11-17; John 15:12-17; John 16:7-15)
     The Pharisees of Jesus' days in the earth loved to try to trap Jesus Christ in order to ruin His reputation.  His truth always sealed their mouths. The same devil who motivated the Pharisees loves to accuse Jesus in your thoughts of being ineffective, powerless, rebellious to national laws and dead.  The devil diminishes the importance of His resurrection in your mind so that the devil will not lose your devotion to himself and his will. (Matthew 23:13) 
     Consider the mental time and the verbal words that you waste in fretting about your earthly nation, fretting about the officials making the right laws and doing the right things in order to bring security to your life.  It's impossible for them to be your savior. National security is only briefly and temporarily possible to the people whose god is their earthly nation because the devil has his influence in all nations.  If one administration brings peace, the next one will bring war.
    However, there is a kingdom which offers peace and stability.  It is My kingdom of heaven.  I have all of the answers to your problems.  I have all of the wisdom that you need.  I have all of the love that you desire.  I have wise instructions which keep you unspotted from the evil in the world. 
   Along with My Holy Spirit living in your body to tutor you and guide you, My Holy Spirit prays My words of healing through your mouth and through the mouths of My other children of promise, words which give formulas to scientists to cure diseases.  My Spirit pray words that give instructions to My angels to end wars, defeat the demons who cause sicknesses and defeat the individual demons who rule all nations.  My Spirit speaks solutions to all problems which plague people in the world. all through My words spoken through your mouth in My spiritual language. Those are the "greater works" of which Jesus said the Holy Spirit would accomplish through you and My children of promise. (Ephesians 6:10-18; John 14:12)
   Pay what is fleshly due to your earthly nation but place all of your devotion and trust in Me and My kingdom of heaven.  When you do, then every blessing will be added to your life on earth and you will live in My spiritual heaven forever.  That is My promise to My children. (John 15:7)
    Your Father of the Kingdom of Love and Power

No comments: