Friday, April 13, 2018

EVEN MORE KINGDOM CRUSHERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Moses led the children of Israel out of bondage in Egypt and led them for forty years of seeking the promised land, but he did not enter into the land of milk and honey that I had promised because of one thing, his temper, the anger that provoked him into yielding to tempter tantrums on several occasions. (Deuteronomy 34:-4-7)  Many people of his generation did not enter into the promised land because of their griping, moaning, complaining, etc. on the way to the promised land. (Hebrews 3: 16-19; Hebrews 4:11-13; Hebrews 12:12-17)
   I did not keep anyone out of the promised land and I do not keep anyone out of My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  The devil kept them out of the promised land which I had promised to them by tempting them to test Me and My patience.  If they had gone into the promised land, their demonic attitudes, words and actions would have polluted the promised land for everyone.  Moses and his generation died before their children entered into Canaan, the land of giant fruit which took two men to carry one grape branch.  Joshua, a man of great wisdom, was chosen to lead the next generation into the promised land. 
   My Holy Spirit was sent by Me years later to lead My children of promise into enjoying My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  Many are kept out of My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth by yielding to the devil's temptations, fulfilling the devil's will in the earth to bring destruction to My children.
    The forty year adventure of people that were led out of bondage by Moses and into a land of milk and honey by Joshua was prophetic of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit leading My children of promise into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  Jesus even prophesied that there would be many of My children under My covenant of Father/children relationship who also would not enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live on the earth.  (Matthew 25:14-46)  They will spend eternity with Me when their bodies die, but He said that there are many who will not enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  However, there are some of My children whom Jesus said would enter into My kingdom of heaven while they still live in the earth.  He said those of My who feed the hungry, give water to the thirsty, cloth the naked, take strangers into their homes, minister to the sick and visit prisoners will enter into My kingdom of heaven while in the earth.  He said that the narrow way into My kingdom of heaven is related to what you do for the least of My children because what you to do them, you do to Me. (Matthew 25:14-46) 
   In His teachings, Jesus continued teaching about My kingdom and My righteousness by teaching the ways that the devil tempts My children to do his will in the earth which blocks them from entering into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  One way that Jesus taught His warning came immediately after He coached His disciples to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.  He said that, yes, (so be it) if you do not forgive everyone of their sins and failings that I cannot forgive yours.  He had just asked Me to forgive their sins as they forgive the sins of other people.  (Matthew 6:10-15; John 20:20-23)   This is the basis of forgiveness of your sins, that you forgive everyone of their sins against you.  If not, then you are doing the devil's will in the earth and his curses of destruction will keep you out of My kingdom living while in the earth.
    Another way the devil tempts you with thoughts in your mind to keep you from enjoying My kingdom living while in the earth is by tempting you to worry and fret instead of having faith in Me to supply all your needs.  When you worry and fret, your mind is consumed with what you lack instead being convinced of My promise of what I am able to accomplish for you.  I said that you can't be a slave of two masters, that you will either love one and hate the other or have respect for one and not the other. I said that you can't be dedicated to both Me and the devil's uncontrollable desire for money to fulfill your needs.  I said for you to be like the lilies of the field and the birds of the air who neither mentally spin out of control nor toil to exhaustion.  Yet, I supply their needs.  I said that worrying will not add one cubit to your life.  I told you not to complain about your lack because unbelievers do that.  I said that I know about your lack and I am endeavoring to entice you to have faith in Me instead of complaining and worrying. (Matthew 6:24-34)
    He said firmly not to worry, but instead to FIRST seek My kingdom and My righteousness and, if you do, everything that you need will flow into your life on earth.  His instruction to first seek My kingdom means to seek to hear from My Holy Spirit on what is blocking you from being able to meet your earthly needs. All of My kingdom benefits depend upon My righteousness that is in My Holy Spirit becoming resident in your life on earth.  Jesus Christ lectured a multitude of times about how to make sure you are walking in the truths of My kingdom of heaven and its entry into your life on earth which duplicates the love, joy, peace and rest that is found in My heaven. Jesus taught that My kingdom coming into the lives of My children was near at hand.  My kingdom has come to earth in the lives of the people who are led by My Holy Spirit.
   When My Holy Spirit creates a new heavenly being inside of you and when you are baptized in My Holy spirit, My kingdom comes into your life on earth as it is in heaven, as I answer the prayer of My Son Jesus.  (Matthew 6:10) All of the blessings of My heaven flow into your life as long as you follow My commands to unconditionally love others as I unconditionally love you.  (John 13:34-35)  When you become so influenced by the temptations of the devil in your thoughts to worry and fret, which deny your faith in Me to supply all of your needs, you allow the devil to build a barrier so that My kingdom blessings cannot enter into your life on earth. (Isaiah 59:1-4)
   Also, when you refuse to forgive someone for evil actions against you, you are holding on to the devil's vengeance in the matter and you cannot' receive the benefits from My heaven on earth until you forgive the sins of other people from your heart.    
   When you yield to the devil's temptations to do his will in the earth, you disqualify yourself from entering into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.  You are like Moses and the other people of Israel who died outside of the gates of the promised land because of their anger, fretting, complaining and unbelief, thus doing the will of the devil instead of doing My will in the earth.
   I desire that all of My children enter into My kingdom living while in the earth,  I have identified the ways that you can enter and they are all by displaying My righteousness through love in the earth after first seeking My kingdom and all of its benefits.
   Instead of fretting and worrying, seek My Holy Spirit and His faith which gives you My faith to believe for My blessings to overtake you.  Instead of holding grudges and seeking vengeance against someone, forgive the person just like the sacrifice of Jesus forgives you.  I have already forgiven everyone, but I gave to My children in the earth the ministry of forgiving others which brings reconciliation. (II Corinthians 5:18-19)
   Most of My children think they are destined to live under the curses of the devil as long as they live in the earth.  That is a lie from hell,  Instead, My children need to seek My kingdom and My righteousness so that they will live in My kingdom of heavenly blessings as long as they live in the earth.  My kingdom of heaven was prophesied as the promised land under My old covenant with Abraham.  Under My Father/child relationship with My children of promise, My kingdom of heaven is available to them while they live in the earth.  Jesus Christ died for it and My Holy Spirit facilitates it in your life when you hear His voice and follow His commands on how to avoid the devil's curses. 
   I am your Loving Father.  I provide My blessings while you live in the earth as well as when you come to live in heaven with Me.
   Your Loving Father of Blessings                        

No comments: