Sunday, April 29, 2018

KINGDOM BLOCKERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   In explaining and teaching about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children while they live in the earth, Jesus talked in parables, comparing the truths to earthly things rather than explicitly giving details of what would happen.  He did that order to continue to hide the truths from the devil and his demons who would have sabotaged the day of the first real Pentecostal feast when My kingdom came to earth in the lives of My children who gathered to wait for My promise to become reality in their lives.  If He had described in detail what was going to happen, few of His followers would have shown up for the momentous occasion, as explained when He described the different attitudes of My children and their reaction to the truths about My kingdom coming into their lives.
   In the parable of the sower of seeds and the actions and reactions of My children to the truths that I teach them, Jesus said that there are different reactions to the truths about My kingdom coming into the lives of My children while they live in the earth.  He said that some of My truths fall on paths and birds come and eat them up.  Those people hear My truths, don't understand them because of having no need for having My truths in their lives and so the devil comes and steals the truths from them.  The people who hear the truths that fall on rocky soil have little soil for the roots to provide stability.  They are the ones who hear My truths about My kingdom and welcome them with joy, but when trials and persecutions come because of the truths, they fall away immediately because they thought it was going to be an easy adventure.  The truths of My kingdom coming to live in My children often are heard by My children who need them, but the demons of religion and politics, plus other demons who speak in the thoughts of those people, rise up and choke the truths and the people produce nothing that I promised in their lives.  Later My Holy Spirit named some of those demons and said that people who yield to those demons will not enter into My kingdom and be blessed.  (Galatians 5:18-21) 
    The ground that produces a good crop are the minds in certain people who hear My truths about the kingdom of heaven coming into the earth in the lives of My children, receives them and does them, producing good results.  Some receive 30, some 60 and often 100 percent of their inheritance from Me while in the earth.  The people who only receive 30% are the people who only believe that being born of My Spirit qualifies them to go to heaven but they reject the truths about being baptized in My Holy Spirit. They struggle in life but spend eternity with Me in my heaven.  My children who receive 60% of their blessings are the ones who are born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit but do not allow Me to transform their flesh into having the same spiritual characteristics that were in My Son Jesus.  My children who receive 100% of My blessings are the ones who become born of My Spirit, baptized in My Spirit, hear My personal words to them which transforms them into My children of righteousness.  They allow My Spirit to transform their minds into the mind of Christ and their flesh into the cleansed and newly decorated temple of My Holy Spirit, decorated with the fruit of My Spirit.  They will inherit all of My blessings in their lives because their lives portray My thoughts, attitudes and actions in a dark, corrupt world.  (Galatians 5:22-26) In other words, they are doers of My word and not hearers only.
   Jesus also taught in a parable that My children who feed the hungry, give water to the thirsty, clothe the naked, visit the sick and those in prison, that they will enter into My kingdom of heaven while in the earth.  (Matthew 25:34-46) My children who are selfish and self centered will not inherit any of My blessings but will enter into the devil's curses while they live in the earth.  I have no hands in the earth to feed the poor except yours.  The poor have inherited a demon of poverty and that demon does not allow the people to become self supporting.  The poor pray for Me to help them and the only help that I have for them is My children who hear My voice and share their blessings with the poor who are bound to the demon of poverty.  I can only answer the needs of the poor through My children who are blessed to hear My voice and give to the poor, the widows and orphans, the mentally and physically disabled out of their own abundance.  They are merciful and they obtain mercy.
   My children who become blessed by inheriting My kingdom blessings while they live in the earth are the ones who find the treasure of My Holy Spirit, embrace Him in their hearts and reject everything to which they were previously devoted, their religious doctrines and the political tenets of their former allegiance, seeking instead the revelations of My entire kingdom from Me.  (Matthew 13:44; II Corinthians 4:6-7)   Most people don't need to sell all of their earthly possessions, they need to share them.  Jesus only told one man to sell all of his possessions.  because Jesus knew that He was devoted to his possessions. (Matthew 19:21)       
   I don't dole out My blessings.  They are available to everyone.  The quantity of blessings, those being the inheritance of My children, are obtained by the ones who not only seek My kingdom but keep on seeking until My words in their lives produce My transformed children who display My characteristics and personality of love and peace in their corrupt world.  When My kingdom is evident in the lives of My children because of unconditional love for everyone, keeping peace with your enemies as well as your friends, refusing to be religiously pious and prideful in front of people but instead praying in private with only My ears hearing your prayers, refusing to judge anyone but instead forgiving immediately, refusing lustful thoughts and temptations, rejecting the divisive teachings of the politicians and hypocrites, rejecting the teachings of false prophets, giving to the people who beg from you or ask for money from you, and rejecting thoughts of fretting and worrying, (Matthew 5, 6 and 7)   I said that My children who not only hear those commands of My Son Jesus but also do them will enter into My kingdom of heaven while in the earth. 
   My entire kingdom of heaven is available to you while you live in the earth.  There are statutes, principles, precepts, ordinances and commandments that relate to inheriting My kingdom.  I have not withheld the truths from any of My children.  They are available to you.  Seek them and you will find them.  Not only hear them but do them and you will reign in life as My children of promise
   Your Generous and Gracious Heavenly Father

No comments: