Tuesday, April 10, 2018

DON'T UNITE WITH DESTRUCTION

My Dear Precious Child,
   The devil has no real power and authority to do his evil in the earth so that's why he tempts people to kill, steal, rob, abuse, dominate, maim, afflict and destroy other people.  The originator of all evil is really very weak in power, so he uses the authoritative power in the earth that I gave to My children as caretakers of their earth.  The devil works through them to curse the earth.  (Genesis 3:14-19)
  Seeking agreement from people is why the devil goes back and forth across the earth seeking to find someone willing to yield to his temptations, endeavoring to get a person to agree with his will to do evil in the earth. (I Peter 5:8)  The originators of evil are the devil and his demons but the true facilitators of the evil are My very own children who do not recognize the tempting thoughts in their minds to be from hell in an effort to allow the devil through My children to continue to curse your wonderful world that I created for you.
  Jesus Christ died for My children who have succumbed to the devil's temptations to be cruel, divisive, demanding, discordant, full of anger and strife, bitter, hateful, killers, robbers, abusers and those who perform other sins, iniquities, transgressions, mistakes. failures and other occasions of binding themselves to the devil and then doing his will in the earth to other people.  Anger and strife in the thoughts of My children are precursors to their killing, robbing and stealing.  Bitterness and hatefulness in the thoughts of My children are precursors to cruelty, domination and abuse.  They all begin with suggestions in your thoughts which, if not stopped there, become attitudes, evil speaking and cruel actions.  The devil hasn't lifted a finger because he does not have a body in the earth, so he uses his temptations to entice My children to do his dirty work, doing his will in the earth of destroying all the good that I have created. 
   All evil can be traced back to My children doing the will of the devil in the earth.  Because the evil did not begin with My children, I authorized My Son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of the whole world.  My children are mere puppets for the devil. There is deception involved because the devil even makes My children think that the thoughts to do evil originate with themselves or even Me.  As long as that deception continues in the minds of My children, the devil gets off scot-free from the responsibility of doing evil in the earth.
   Not only does the devil get off scot-free from the responsibility for the evil but he also is free, because of spiritual ignorance of My children, to condemn and judge the person whom he tempted to do his will of killing and destroying the lives of other people.  In the thoughts of the person he tempted, the devil accuses that person of being evil and worthless, and so he continues his judgments and condemnation until the person takes his own life or yields to another temptation because of his lack of knowledge of My forgiveness.  The person thinks he or she is already condemned, so he or she might as well continue to yield to the temptation to do more evil.   
    The antidote for every tempting thought to do evil that enters into the minds of My children is for My children to allow Me to raise My standards in their thoughts which are to bring peace and love, goodness and kindness to every situation.  When My children are cognizant of what My will is in the earth, they will know the truth of what My will is in every matter in which they are tempted with evil temptations.  They will know that when an angry thought invades their minds from hell, hoping that they will meditate on the tempting thought to become angry until a desire to kill takes over their mind and they do the will of the devil and kill someone, instead of yielding to that temptation to retaliate, My children of promise know to immediately to cast angry thoughts out of their minds and into hell where the thoughts originated.  When a temptation is stopped at an evil thought of anger, then killing by thought, words or deeds is averted.
   When a person is tempted to hate someone, the antidote for that tempting thought is to raise My standards of forgiveness and mercy for the person.  My children will be motivated by My Holy Spirit to pray for the person, to bless the person and to do good actionss toward the person.  In doing that, the devil loses that battle and My kingdom of love wins.  Peace, goodness and blessings enter into the previously strife-filled situation instead of destruction and death furthering the devil's will in the earth.(Matthew 5:18-48)
   Not only does the devil not have a body to do his will in the earth, but I no longer have a perfect body to do My will in the earth since Jesus died for the sins of the world. That is why Jesus Christ left you an Instruction Book with all of His instructions which outline what My will is in the earth.  That is why I sent My Holy Spirit to live in you to be your motivating guide and power toward doing good to all people.  That is why I ask you to be perfect, just as I am perfect. (Matthew 5:36-39) I want My children of promise to be changed into My image of love in the earth so that the good that they do will overcome evil temptation and do good actions constantly in the earth which glorify Me. (Matthew 5:16) 
   When evil manifests itself in the earth I want My children to do My will of loving their enemies, doing good to those who persecute them for righteousness sake, forgiving the sins of everyone, bringing peace to every situation, and returning good for evil done to them.  All of those are doing My will in the earth in the lives of My children because I only have their bodies through which to exercise My will in the earth.
    When My children do My will in the earth instead of doing the will of evil, there are great rewards for them in the form of their rich inheritance of blessings which floods into their lives on earth.  (Ephesians 1:16-18)
    Your Good and Loving Father of Blessings

No comments: