Saturday, April 21, 2018

THE UNITY CHALLENGE

My Dear Precious Child,
    There is always a desire deep within My children to be in unity with Me.  It's the spirit of life which I placed within them in the womb which gives life to their bodies.  Anytime that human spirit of life leaves human bodies, the bodies die but the spirit lives on, eager to return to heavenly union with Me.  However, while still alive, when My children long for unity with Me to help relieve them of depression, oppression, uncontrolled passions, diseases, demonic mental illnesses and other needs for help, I am eager to send My own Spirit into the earth to unite with their human spirit and create a new person with new thoughts, new attitudes, new words and new actions.  That is called being born of My Spirit. (John 3:3-8)  My Holy Spirit actually enters into that person as a spiritual sperm and impregnates the person's human spirit, creating an entirely new person, a new spiritual person in the earth instead of the person only being only the former human spirit.  The new person is My child with new motivations which take over the old motivations, positive thoughts take over the old negative thoughts, and there is even more of a desire to come into complete and total unity with Me. (I Peter 1:20)
   After being born of My Spirit and a new creation, My children have a hunger for spiritual things instead of longing only for earthly things.  There is a hunger and thirst for spiritual wisdom and knowledge that comes from being in unity with Me. (II Corinthians 5:17)  If My children will separate themselves from other humans and spend time with Me, My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them will teach them everything that they need to know in order to live a life on earth which is called living in the kingdom of heaven.  Through unity with Me, the new relationship with Me is enhanced to the degree that My children become more and more like Me.  They become loving instead of hateful.  They become peaceful instead of warlike and oppressive.  They become joyful instead of depressed.  They become kind and good to other people instead of selfish.  They become filled with faith instead of hopeless.  They become patient instead of self serving and impatient. The new faith filled creature takes over the negativity of the old person. (II Corinthians 5:17)
    There is an enemy in the earth who does not like for My children to be in unity with Me.  The plan of that enemy is to come in between My children and Me, cutting off the unity between us.  The way he does that is to tempt My children to join with him in his evil thoughts and evil deeds in the earth.   When he can accomplish that, he causes a separation between us because his demons form a barrier between us.  When My children obey the evil temptations placed in their mind, there is no unity with Me and instead they are in unity with the demons from hell.  As a result, My wonderful kingdom of heaven is blocked from ministering My goodness and kindness to My children.  Instead, the devil brings his kingdom of hell into the lives of My children which bring curses instead of My blessings of goodness and kindness.  (Isaiah 59:1-6)
   There is hope.  When My children return to Me, I restore them to unity with Me and I treat them as a prodigal child who has returned to His Father after spending all of his inheritance away from the family until he had to sleep with pigs and eat their husks.  (Luke 15:14-24) I welcome My children back to unity with Me and treat them as royalty because they are spiritual royalty in My kingdom as a result of being My children. 
   There are wonderful advantages to staying in unity with Me.  My children have the luxury of having kingdom living while in the earth when they hear My voice and take My advice.  They avoid evil and they avoid the judgment and curses of the devil.  It's worth striving to stay in unity with Me, the God of the universe.
    I said for all of you who are heavy laden with burdens to come to Me and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28) It is not a one time thing for you to come to Me.  It might be many millions of times in your lifetime on earth that you need to reconnect with Me and receive My rest after you have yielded to the devil's temptation to engage in thoughts and actions of your enemy, the devil, that he has placed in your thoughts.  My forgiveness is immediate and My grace and favor are constant. 
   Returning to Me after having been yoked to the devil and his sins is called repentance.  Repentance means to turn from evil and embrace good.  It means to reject the works of evil and to determine to do works of goodness and kindness to everyone, just like I do.  It means to be yoked to Me and My kingdom of goodness and kindness instead of to evil thoughts, speech and actions. (Matthew 11:29-30)  I said to take My yoke on you and learn My ways because I am meek and lowly in heart.  I AM NEVER domineering, never judgmental, never forceful, never condemning, never vengeful and never strict with My children.  I AM ALWAYS loving, peaceful, forgiving, merciful, good, kind and patient with My children.
   I always show you the straight path out of your problems, all the while pouring My love and mercy upon you.  I AM LOVE.  Remember that love never takes into account a wrong suffered. (I Corinthians 13:4-6) Love always forgives and embraces the deceived child.
   Seek unity with me by seeking My kingdom and My righteousness and everything that you desire will be added to your life on earth. (Matthew 6:33)     
   Your Loving, Peaceful Father

No comments: