Friday, May 21, 2010

CLEARING THE AVENUES


Dear One,
Oftentimes it is not necessary for you to ask because, like Jesus said, I know your needs and desire before you ask for them.
Prayers are actually giving Me permission to enter into your life with My provisions, which are already yours because you are My child. Asking opens the door to your life so that I can meet your needs and desires. Prayers bring into your possession the answers to your needs and desires, which are already in My mind and in My plans for you.
Your praying in the Spirit allows Me to exercise My will in your life in regard to the things you need and desire, but those prayers also allow Me to exercise My will by giving you guidance and wisdom. Sometimes My insight given to you is what it takes for you to obtain My blessings because sometimes they are already manifested and you only need to know where and how to obtain them. Sometimes there are attitudes or actions coming from your life which are the only things blocking the answers to your prayers from coming into your life. Those can be an unforgiving attitude, lack of belief, strife or conflict which put up a no trespassing barrier to My blessings coming to you.
Praying in My Spirit amplifies My wisdom and guidance so that you can perceive and understand more distinctly and hear from Me how to clear the avenues from My kingdom to your life so that you can have everything for which you are praying.
I already know what you need, but your asking opens the door to your life, and My insight tells you how to removes all barriers when you gain My wisdom and knowledge. I made everything easy for you to receive all the benefits of being My child.
Love, God
Isaiah 59

No comments: