Monday, May 24, 2010

HOLY GLORY


Dear One,
My glory is simply My presence and the presence of My angelic hosts manifested in the earth. My glory is manifested for your benefit and the benefit of all of My children in answer to a need.
My presence and the presence of my angels are always in answer to the prayers of My children because your prayers are an open invitation for us to become part of your lives.
Where My glory is, there are miraculous changes in the earth because of My presence and the activity of the angels in your behalf. You have heard it said that heaven and earth are full of the glory of the Lord. Now is the time to fully comprehend that truth, that I am present in you, in the lives of all of My children, and that My Omnipresence is always with you. Remember that the earth is full of the angelic hosts also and that they are my helpers and your helpers, sent by Me to facilitate the answers to your prayers. My glory is in you and around you, sent to meet your needs, wants and desires.
Love, God
Luke 2:9; Luke 13:38; I Corinthians 2:9; II Corinthians 10:17; Ephesians 1:17;

No comments: