Friday, May 14, 2010

RELIGIOUS LIES

"my azalea's"
Dear One,
Before a person can be religiously deceived, he has to be fearful. Deceit is always couched in the emotion of fear.
People are taught to be fearful of Me so that they can be deceived by religious leaders. The fear robs them of all reason and all insight because fear and all negative emotions are lodged in a different part of the brain. Therefore reason and spiritual insight are negated and fear is activated.
My children should know that I am Love and that I am a perfect Father who loves to bless all of My children. Jesus came to earth to deliver that message. Still men teach that I am to be feared.
My children who know that I am Love are in awe of My ability to perform miracles for them, just like the children of earthly fathers are awed by the gifts that the fathers bring to them. My children who intimately know Me also know that I am able to heal them and guide them and lead them into peace and shower them with My goodness and kindness. Are the giver of those gifts one to be feared? Of course not.
The enemy, the devil, knows that fear makes a person vulnerable to domination and control. That's why he uses fear against My children, teaching them lies through religious leaders that I am to be feared.
You must refuse to believe the lies. Fear causes men to lose all "sense" of reason because fear is housed in the emotions, not in reason.
The Holy Spirit will lead you into the truth that I am Love and that all of My actions toward My children are Love gifts, beyond what you can dare think or imagine. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you My true personality. He takes what is mine and reveals it to those who will listen.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:14-20

No comments: