Tuesday, May 4, 2010

STOREHOUSES


Dear One,
When I said whatever you give it shall be given back to you I was revealing a spiritual principle, an established spiritual law of the heavens. The truth of that principle is that the heavens will yield whatever you give or plant into it. I installed that principle in the beginning to ensure that My children would always be overcome with My blessings. When evil came into the world, he took advantage of My good principle and began to influence men to sow evil seeds so that they would have evil returned to them.
If you plant criticism, judgment, strife, hatred, anger, bitterness or any evil work, then those same demonic spirits in the spiritual dimension will give back to you what you have given, pressed down, multiplied, running over and returned to you. I taught not to judge or you be judged in return for the judgment seeds you have planted.
If you plant love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith, then My angels of like kind will see that the seeds are pressed down, multiplied, running over and returned to you because you have planted them in the heavens, thus activating My kingdom into production.
Since you are the authority in the earth and the earth is yours, then your thoughts, words, attitudes and actions will replenish the earth with whatever classification of produce that you have planted seeds.
I gave men the opportunity to replenish the earth. Replenish means to refill, to store anew. You replenish it with whatever classification of spirits that you are sowing, either from the evil storehouse or from My storehouse.
As you bless by positive and loving thoughts, words, attitudes and actions, you call forth blessings.
As you curse by negative thoughts, words, attitudes and actions you call forth curses.
When you realize the power that you have to bless or curse, then you will be filled with the revelation of My advice to bless those who curse you, to do good to those who spitefully use you and to love those who do evil to you. You can reverse the curses that others plant, and you can refill the earth with things from My storehouse, the storehouse of love. Then blessings will overtake you.

Love, God
Luke 6:27-38

No comments: