Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OIL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT


Dear One,
The properties of My Holy Spirit have been likened to oil. You have heard the term "the oil of the Holy Spirit."
Oil covers and adheres to any substance upon which it has been poured. It provides a covering of protection from many things.
My Holy Spirit does the same thing, He covers you and adheres to you, providing a protective covering for you.
Oil can flow into any small crevice, any small opening, any teeny, tiny hole in any substance.
My Holy Spirit has properties that allow Him to flow into any small crevice, any opening in the body and soul of a person, piercing the self protective armor that people build around themselves. My Spirit flows in and starts the process of healing the body and soul. Very often the person is unaware of My presence and doesn't even know that healing is taking place. I am doing My work because of your prayers, your intercessions.
That's the way I work, baptising a person with emotional and physical and spiritual healing, invading every small crevice and opening in the outer shell, working My way down into the core to heal from the inside out.
You should visualize the Oil of My Spirit doing My mighty works in the people for whom you are praying, flowing into every crevice, every small opening, bringing My love and healing power. They will never be the same again. Peace will follow.
Love, God
I Samuel 16:13; Isaiah 61:1-7; Matthew 3:11; Acts 1:5; Acts 2:38

No comments: