Thursday, May 6, 2010

EXPAND EXPECTATIONS


Dear One,
Expecting the flow of My blessings into your life guarantees their coming to you.
Expecting creates a powerful magnetic force that attracts prosperity, health and all other spiritual blessings.
Blockades are set up against the flow of benefits when guilt, shame, fear, unbelief, hatred and strife are present in your mind. Those provide a powerful wind similar to a hurricane which will repel the blessings when those mental attitudes are present because they are contrary to peace of mind.
The expectation of blessings can only come when you know that you are My child and that everything that I have is yours. The benefits are not deserved because of any works that you do. They are yours because of your heritage as My child. My peace is your peace. My joy is your joy. My love is your love. My riches are your riches. My wisdom is your wisdom. My wealth is your wealth.
Continue to expect My abundance because of who I am, not because of what you have done or haven't done. Concentrate on Me as the Giver. Then visualize yourself as the receiver, in direct line to receive the best things.
Time spent with me increases the expectations of blessings because only then are you conscious of My favor toward you.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:20; I Peter 1:3-8; John 10:10

No comments: