Wednesday, May 26, 2010

EXTENDED FAMILY

Dear One,
When you experience the joys of being with an earthly extended family, then you know only a small part of the truth that all humans in the earth are connected because of the Life that I put in all of them. You are connected to all of them.
Just like you would share memories of your earthly family, the cells of your body and blood and also your brain share memories because they all came from the same original source, from My spiritual loins. My Life is the only life available; so where there is life, I am there.
There's a reason you are called "the family of God" and it's because My Life is resident in all of you. I confirmed it when I said through Jesus, "Whatsoever you do to the least of my children, you do to Me." I was telling you that My Life is in everyone who lives. When Jesus instructed His people how to pray he began, "Our Father," because of his knowledge that I am the Father of all life.
We are all a spiritual family connected by My life which is in all of you. That should change your attitude about people who look different from you on the outside. They are all just like you on the inside. They are connected to you because I am in you and you are in Me and I am in them. We're related because of My life being in everyone. Treat every person like your sister or brother because they are.
Love, God
Mathew 6:9; Matthew 10:10; Matthew 25:35-40; John 3:16

No comments: