Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SEEK GOLD IN PEOPLE


Dear One,

Real love is loving from the heart.
True love is looking for the best part of every person when the worst parts are apparent.
Love has the power to trudge past the obvious negative traits and see the hidden positive ones. When you can do that, then you are giving unconditional love because you are giving acceptance and understanding, dignity and respect to the real person. The real person is the spiritual being, not the outward obvious negatives of the flesh.
I always deal with the inner person because we relate spirit to Spirit. My children should always strive to minister to the inner spirit, the real personality in every person you meet and with whom you have contact.
When you love the unlovable person, then we are in unity, you and Me, because I am loving him, too. I'm eager to advance him onto the correct and advantageous paths. You can do that, too, by giving love, kindness and true regard for him which will give him enough self worth to spur him toward righteous living with Me. Then He will be in a position to receive My inheritance just like you are because you seek Me and My kingdom. He will see Me in you because of your unconditional love and He will seek the source of that unconditional love. I will welcome him with open arms and place him on the path of love, kindness, goodness, joy and peace.
Love, God
Matthew 6:33; John 8;15 &15; I Corinthians 13:1-7; Matthew 7:2-5

No comments: