Saturday, May 22, 2010

CHANGE CHANNELS


Dear One,

People pay great sums of money to hear false wisdom and guidance from mystical sources, but My wisdom and guidance are free and easily attainable by you. I said, "Wisdom cries aloud in the streets," meaning that I am constantly speaking My words of personal wisdom and knowledge to all of My children pertaining to their individual situations and circumstances.
Praying in the Spirit builds up your receptor so that you can more readily submit your mind to hear My insights.Submitting your mind to Me is the only requirement and I will give you My understanding.
However, people want short cuts, what seems to be an easy way, by submitting to mystical sources when all the time you have Me and My Spirit. I know every tiny intricate element in every situation and I can lead you and guide you into understanding the situation, but also I can tell you what is workable from your dimension to expedite the solution to every trying situation.
You don't need erroneous mysticism when you have My Spirit to give you the true guidance and the true answer to every problem.
My ways are simple, as you have discovered, and My solutions are uncomplicated. However, the human mind is influenced by your spiritual enemy, the devil, and he complicates and clutters your understanding. The answer to that is to spend time with Me, meditating on My words and My insight and then you will receive every solution to every problem and you will see the end result before it becomes apparent in the earth.
You are My child. My wisdom and knowledge and insight and understanding are already yours. You only need to seek My ways through submitting your mind to me and you will find what you need every time. Unplug your mind from the earth and plug it into My Holy Spirit channel where every element of My power is available to you.
Love, God
Proverbs 1:20; John 14;15 and 26&27; John 16:13-15; I Corinthians 3:19; II Corinthians 4:4; Jude 20

No comments: