Thursday, May 20, 2010

UNLIMITED EXPECTATIONS


Dear One,
I withhold nothing from My children.
You are not limited by any reluctance on My part to give you your inheritance, but you are only limited by your lack of expectation, your faith and belief in my desire to fulfill your every need and desire.
Enlarge the boundaries of your expectations to infinity because there is no end to My blessings for you. You should desire the best and you should expect the best.
You must look for, wait for, and expect with confidence. Look forward to the answers to your prayers because the best things are due you because you are My child. I am duty bound as your Father to provide everything for you according to My riches in glory.
When you expect something you look for it with a high degree of certainty. You envision it as yours because you are My child. You make preparation for it to be manifested in your life because it already belongs to you.
Count on receiving everything you desire, everything you need, everything you want. Expect them to be on the way from My Storehouse to your storehouse.
Clear the passageway by walking in love and expecting the best and highest answers to your prayers. I love meeting your needs, wants and desires.
Love, God
Philippians 4:19; Matthew 13:11&12; John 10:10; Ephesians 3:20

No comments: