Sunday, May 9, 2010

MEETING NEEDS


Dear One,
Giving love where love is needed is more important to Me than giving millions of dollars to religious institutions.
Giving acceptance to My people is more valuable to Me than giving your life in a so called holy war.
Giving encouragement and constructive guidance to others is more important than your becoming a leader of a country, because when you give encouragement and guidance you are acting as an emissary of My spiritual kingdom, which is more lasting, more permanent than anything earthly.
My instructions on giving had everything to do with giving of yourself in acts of love, also attitudes, words and acts of kindness, goodness, mercy and encouragement. Words of love and words of encouragement do more for the emotional well being of another person than giving money to an institution does for My kingdom. The ego of every person with whom you come in contact has been damaged and is in need of repair. Words and attitudes of love and acceptance can heal the damage.
Giving goods to meet the needs of the poor are extensions of giving My love to them. Their needs are great and they have no means to meet their own needs. When you see the need and I lead you to give to them, you meet their need out of love and My love.
Giving My spiritual fruit of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith to others will bring miraculous changes in people. Giving My spiritual gifts of healing, miracles, spiritual insight in the form of wisdom and knowledge, prophesy, spiritual languages and faith all bring miraculous changes in them, also.
My children sometimes get confused because of the emphasis on material things. Giving emotional and spiritual support and encouragement are things very often that meet the greatest need in another person.
Think about yourself. My love and encouragement to you have changed your life and your behavior. Pass them on to others and help Me meet their emotional and spiritual needs, too. They will be blessed and you will be blessed.
Love, God
Matthew 7:11; Matthew 10:8; Matthew 16:19; Matthew 25:34-36; Luke 6:38-45

No comments: