Saturday, May 1, 2010

DOCTRINES CURSE BUT LOVE BIRTHS


Dear One,
Religious people want to change other people and the world to conform to their own doctrines and religious laws. Then they think they will be happy.
My true children who are led by My Spirit should want to change themselves by becoming intimately acquainted with Me. Then the changes in their thoughts, attitudes and actions will be according to My personal insights and revelations. When that happens everyone will be happy, My children, their children and the rest of the world, because My wisdom will transform the people of the world one by one per My life transforming words and actions.
You must become My child who is so closely in communion with Me that you are transformed by osmosis, becoming My image of love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience and faith. Then stand back and watch the rest of your family, your acquaintances and the world become transformed by the life changing seeds that you sow.
Children of any doctrine will never transform anyone into love. All doctrines and religions transform people into the images of their doctrine or images of their religion, which always divide and separate people, causing wars and bloodshed.
Only My Holy Spirit will transform people into Love because He births Love into My children. Joy and peace and goodness and the like will always follow the birthing of Love inside of My children. Then stand back and see everything change into the Garden that I promised you.
Love, God
Romans 7:6; Romans 8:2-5; Ephesians 3:16-19;Romans 8:28-30

No comments: