Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PEEKS INTO HEAVEN


Dear One,
If you could see the activity in the spiritual dimension in relation to your prayers you would have no problem with patience, because you would see My mighty workings and know that the answers to those prayers are on the way.
I have provided for you to have temporary peeks into the spiritual world through visions and dreams and prophesy from My Spirit so that you can observe the activity and see the end result before it occurs. When you spiritually see the end result, then patience is no problem.
Walking in love and walking in the Spirit help create a perfect spiritual atmosphere so that mighty spiritual activity is properly generated. Heavenly activity is actually directed and orchestrated from earth by prayers in My spiritual language through the Holy Spirit.
My glory is all around you perfecting everything that concerns you when you are led by My Spirit and praying in My Spirit. Then nothing in the earth can defeat you. I said that I will do exceedingly, abundantly more than you can dare dream or imagine according to the power that is in you. Notice I said, "According to the power that is in you."
Love, God
Romans 8:14 and 25-28; Ephesians 6:14-21

No comments: