Saturday, May 8, 2010

SEEK LIBERTY AND EXTEND LIBERTY

"We plant the seeds, we tend the soil, God presents these results"
Dear One,
When My children seek to have power over another person or even over many others, then the devil has already entered into the situation because he desires to have power over Me. The only way he can do it is to deceive My children and take power over them. By causing a person to have control over others he perpetuates his own power. Then he sits in the seat of a god because he has power over a multiple number of My children because he controls and directs them. At that time I am no longer Abba, Father, to My children because the enemy is in the position of control and he dominates rather than guides, he destroys rather than creates, he kills rather than bringing life.
My Fatherhood in your life brings freedom from domination. My Fatherhood brings love instead of hatred. My Fatherhood brings peace instead of turmoil. My Fatherhood brings joy instead of constant sadness. My Fatherhood brings faith instead of fear. My Fatherhood brings goodness and kindness instead of cruelty. My Fatherhood brings mercy instead of judgment. My Fatherhood brings liberty instead of bondage.
Let Me be your Father in every area of your life and I will free you from control and domination by the demons that have controlled My family in the past. Remember this: "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
Love, God
Luke 4:18; Romans 8:21; II Corinthians 3:17; Galatians 5:1; John 10:10

No comments: