Wednesday, May 19, 2010

UNBELIEVABLE BECOMES BELIEVABLE


Dear One,
Always remember that your needs are met according to My riches in glory.
My riches in glory are unbelievable to your earthly mind because your mind is limited by your thought processes and your experiences. My mind is not limited by anything. That is why My riches are unbelievable to you, but they are believable to me.
Because your needs are met according to My riches, then they become fathomless to you if you will enlarge your expectations of My power and My ability to bless you with your inheritance.
My riches are your riches. My wealth is your wealth. My health is your health. My peace is your peace. My love is your love. My joy is your joy. My wisdom in your wisdom.
Begin to expect the things that are unbelievable to your mind but are believable to Me. They are My possessions and my characteristics and they are fathomless, unmeasurable. They are yours because you are My child.
Love, God
Ephesians 1:18-29; Philippians 4:19; Ephesians 3:16 &17

No comments: