Sunday, May 30, 2010

FAMILY TIES


Dear One,
Nothing is as strong as family ties when love is the string that knits the members together.
My family ties are made from the strongest fabric that was ever created by Me, because it is My very being. It is My Love. My family ties are unbreakable and immovable. There is no stronger connection in the earth. My Love is impossible to withstand. Every negative trait in men and every negative spirit in the spiritual dimension succumbs to its power. That's why I said that it covers a multitude of sins. Nothing can resist it. Nothing can cut it. Nothing can eradicate it. Nothing can stop it. My Love is shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit. Distribute My Love to others and you will be doing My will.
Love, God
I Corinthians 13: 1-8; Romans 5:5-11

No comments: