Thursday, July 2, 2015

BRINGING HEAVEN TO EARTH

Dear One,
    After addressing Me as Father and speaking about that name being set apart for you by Jesus as hallowed, while teaching His disciples to pray He taught them to pray that My kingdom would come on earth and My will be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:9) That sounded impossible to people at the time and it sounds impossible to people in your generation.  Yet, Jesus instructed My children to ask for that miraculous thing to happen, that I would bring My heaven into the earth.  Jesus never asked for the impossible.  He knew My power and so He always asked for things that He knew were possible.  He had lived in heaven with Me and He knew that nothing is impossible for Me.  
     There are people who think that there will be another point in time where My kingdom will take over the earth.  However, while He was ministering to people and being questioned by whose authority he was casing out devils from the diseased and mentally harassed people, Jesus told them that when He cast out devils by My finger that My kingdom comes upon the person.  (Luke 11:20) So I, through Jesus, was fulfilling that prayer that He had earlier prayed when He prayed that My kingdom would come to earth as it is in heaven.  My finger to which He was referring is My Holy Spirit.  So when My Holy Spirit comes into the lives of My children, then My kingdom comes along with Him.  The more My children are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit, the more of My kingdom enters into the lives of my children. (Romans 8) As My words become flesh in you, changing you more and more into My image, then My kingdom becomes more and more evident in your life.
     I said through Paul that those who are led by My Spirit are My true children.  (Romans 8:14-17) My children who are led by the passions of the flesh are not identified in the heavens as being of My family because of their uncontrolled passions.  To the heavens they are identified as children of another kingdom, followers of evil.   (James 4:17)  But those who are led by My Spirit are identified as heirs of My family inheritance and My kingdom comes into their lives while they are in the earth.  That is called the first fruits of My inheritance, all of which is ordered and ordained by My Spirit. (Mark 4:23-32)
     So pay attention to My Son Jesus and His revelation of My kingdom coming into the lives of My children.  He added a caveat to His request.  He asked that My kingdom would come as My will is done in the earth, or in relation to My will being done.  My temple in the earth is your body, so as My Spirit cleanses My temple of the negative things of evil which curse your lives, then the benefits of My family will become more and more evident in your life.  (I Corinthians 6:19-20)  My Spirit is in charge of house cleaning in My family.  He did it through Jesus when He cast out demons and He does it in the lives of My children when He alerts them and you to your negative thoughts, attitudes and actions which are not of My family. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
     Kingdom living can be yours in the earth if you will allow me to fulfill that prayer that was taught by Jesus, that being that My kingdom would come on the earth as My will is done in your life. 
     I have already given your inheritance to you.  Allow My Spirit to access it for you by making Him your instructor of truth.  He even takes what Jesus taught and fully explains it to you so that you will understand and willingly follow in My ways, empowered by My Spirit.
     Your Heavenly Benefactor, Your Loving Father

No comments: