Thursday, July 30, 2015

MORE LIGHT STRATEGIES

MORE LIGHT STRATEGIES
Dear One,
    We talked about the fact that I am Light and there is no darkness in Me, and that I have many strategies that overcome the darkness of evil that came into the world when Adam allowed the devil to enter the earth and tempt My children to participate in his evil plans to destroy My children.  My strategies begin with the knowledge that I am not to blame for darkness in the world.  I did not allow it to enter the world and I did not send it into the world.  Another part of that strategy is having the knowledge that people are neither your problem nor is the world nor your flesh your problem. Your problem is the devil, who is the father of all evil, and his demons.
    We talked about My Holy Spirit giving you the power to resist the temptations of evil to control your life the way he did Adam's life in the beginning, allowing all of the demons to curse your world.  So another strategy of mine is that I send My Holy Spirit into the world to be received by My children to complete the works of Jesus to destroy the works of the devil.  (I John 3:8)  My Spirit is the Light that shines in darkness and identifies the devil as the destroyer, your real enemy.  My Spirit identifies him and then provides to you the power and knowledge on how to defeat his works in your life.  My Spirit gives you the power to resist and to overcome his temptations and his destructive works. 
    One of My most powerful strategies is for you to realize, by revelation of My Spirit, that the best way to defeat evil when it is sent through other people is for you to never return evil for evil done to you.  That is a powerful strategy.  When you are able to do good to the people who curse you, malign you, confront you, accuse you, strike you physically, rob from you, steal from you, any manner of evil towards you, is for you to do good to them, blessing them instead of cursing them, praying for them, giving them more than is required.  In other words, I ask you to do to them the same acts of forgiveness that I do toward you.  So forgiveness and doing good to the people who do evil towards you are My ways to overcome the devil and his actions.  When you refuse to return evil for evil done to you, you deflate the devil's plans because his plan was to engage you in the fight so that you would participate with the devil in his destructive works.  When you refuse to participate, you rob the robber of his evil works.  You send into the situation love and forgiveness instead of furthering the evil works of darkness. 
    When you immediately forgive someone who wrongs you, doing good to them instead of returning the evil done to you, you defeat the being who is the father of the evil done to you.  It wasn't the person who is to blame.  It was the devil.  Robbing him of his power by doing good to the person whom he uses to engage you in confrontation is the most powerful strategy that I can teach to My children.  If every one of My children took My advice and used this righteous strategy, there would be no evil in the world because all of the power of their enemy would be sucked out of him.  The people you forgive and do good toward will do the same thing, turn from following the father of evil and turn to Me, just as you have done. 
     Another strategic maneuver that I teach My children is that your battles with the devil and his demons are fought in your prayer closet, never in wars, oppositions, accusations, heated discussions or political and religious factions fighting one another.  I am grieved with those demonic confrontations.  When My children fight people, supposedly in My name, they grieve Me because I said that your battle is never with flesh and blood.  Your battles are spiritual, not fleshly.  My true children are taught by My Spirit to  always do good to other people but to battle against the devil, their only enemy, by praying in the Spirit at all times.  When you have that truth completely embedded in your mind, you will spend battle time in your prayer closet, praying at all times in the Spirit.   (Ephesians 6:10-18)   That is the way to defeat evil, not by hurting My other children who are made in My image.  (Matthew 25:40)
     My powerful strategy of forgiveness is contrary to the devil's strategy of revenge which he instituted in the world when he was given control by Adam.   I said that My children must never avenge themselves but to let Me avenge them.  I know how to do it without hurting anyone.  (Romans 12:12-21)  Remember that when you do good to your human enemies, you send My angels to distribute the coals of cleansing fire upon their heads.  Evil is burned out of their motivations by My Spirit.  (Ezekiel 10:1-5) You don't have to defeat evil by yielding to the devil's ways. If you do, you curse your own life.  I will repay the devil who is the instigator of the evil done to you.  If you will love your enemies and do good to them, I send My angels to minister My love and My peace to them. 
     Remember that My ways are not your ways and neither are My thoughts your thoughts.  However, I reveal them to those of My children who seek Me and keep on seeking me until their minds are enlightened by My strategies in defeating the works of evil in their lives. (I Corinthians 2:9-20)  My ways are always contrary to the devil's ways, the ways of returning evil for evil.
     All battles are won by the side with the most powerful and wise strategies.  My ways always win.  Follow the leading of My Spirit and you will always win in life.
     Your Wise and Powerful Father   

No comments: