Tuesday, July 28, 2015

DARKNESS STRATEGIES
Dear One,
    The more you know about your enemy, the easier it is to recognize him and defeat him.  The problem is that some of My children think that I am their enemy, dishing out light and darkness. That is blasphemy fostered by their enemy, the devil.  My Holy Spirit wrote that I am Light and in Me there is no darkness. (I John 1:5) 
   Others of My children think that human beings are their enemies.  They are not.  They are only deceived by the devil, just like you are at times. (Ephesians 6:12)
   Some people think that the world is their enemy.  It isn't.  I created it and it was good when I created it.  It became cursed, along with mankind when Adam allowed the devil to enter the world. 
   Other of My children think that their flesh is their enemy and end up beating their children and law breakers in an effort to beat sin out of them.  Their enemy is really the devil who tempts the flesh of My children to do his evil deeds in the world. 
   So, you begin to defeat darkness when you identify that the devil is the father of all darkness.  (John 10:10)
    Remember, Your only spiritual, physical and emotional enemy is the devil whom My children allow to deceive them all the time into putting the blame for evil in the world on other humans, the world, their flesh or Me.  That is My Holy Spirit's first job is to enlighten My children on the truth of who is their real enemy.  Jesus said that when He came into the lives of My children that He would reveal to them sin as being the devil.  Remember, add the letter D to the world evil and you get the real culprit, the devil.
    The second thing that My children need to know about their battle strategy against the strategy of darkness is to recognize how the devil incorporates the wills of My children into his plans to curse them.  We talked about the fact that the devil is whispering in one of your ears while I am whispering in the other one, as depicted by cartoonists.  The devil's words and images placed in your mind are of fear, defeat, hatred, anger, arrogance, rebellion, opposition, division, strife, embarrassment, selfish motives, envy, drunkenness, jealousy, impurity, carousing, judging, condemning, and like thoughts and images.  Those are called temptations, the same ones that Adam believed and through that action he allowed the world to be cursed because the devil came in and took over as the authority in the world.  Those temptations are the same ones that Jesus refused to believe. He retained His own authority in the world, and then He saved the world from the curses of the devil to those who believe Me and follow My leadings. (Romans 5:12-19)
   When My children believe the tempting words and images placed in their minds by the devil, instead of refusing them like Jesus did, they most often believe them, thinking that those thoughts are their own thoughts.  They aren't.  My children believe them and nurture them by thinking on them more and more, enlarging the evil in their minds and adding their human energy of belief along with the devil's thoughts.  What happens then is that My children relinquish the authority of having dominion in the world that I gave to them in the beginning and they give it over to the devil, allowing him to flood into their lives with his destructive ways.  They submit their wills to the devil, and in doing that they enter into a coalition with the devil to destroy things in their own lives.  Evil has no power in the world without incorporating the wills of My children.  That is the devil's strategy of darkness, persuading My children to enter into unity with him.  It is called deception. (Galatians 6:7-10)  Your enemy, the devil, will also use other people to deceive you and lead you astray into his destructive ways.  (Ephesians 5:6-12)
     My Holy Spirit will discern the difference between My thoughts and images placed in your mind and the devil's words and images. (John 16:7-15)
I even told you through My Instruction Book which thoughts to accept and nurture.(Philippians 4:7-8) You will be safe in your thinking if you will keep your mind fixated on My promises and My words to you.  (Isaiah 26:3-4)
    Be watchmen, always discerning the thoughts and images that are from hell.  Their mission is to take you there with them while you live in the earth.
    Your Light Giving Father             

No comments: