Wednesday, July 8, 2015

DUST YOURSELF OFF

DUST YOURSELF OFF
Dear One,
    As I told you, the word impossible is not in My spiritual language.  There is no word in My heaven that means impossible.  There are many words that mean finished, granted, done and guaranteed.
    Only in your world are things impossible and that is only without Me in the equation.  When I am brought into any situation and with your being led by My Spirit, nothing is impossible.  I said that all of My promises are yes and amen, so be it. (II Corinthians 1:20)
     I even inspired people to write songs to let My children know that nothing is impossible.  I inspired one to write, "Nothing is impossible I have found.  When I find my chin on the ground.  I lift myself up, dust myself off, and start all over again."   Dusting yourself off means to shed all unbelief, all thoughts of impossibilities, all depression, all griping, all groaning, all moaning, all fretting, all worrying, all the things that are negative that are of the earth.  Instead, think and declare things that are of My heaven.  My attitudes are thoughts of faith in Me, confidence in My love, being joyful, encouraged, thinking about My goodness and My kindness, patience and My mercy toward you in your trying situation.  (Psalm 37:1-9; Philippians 4:6-8)
     I inspired another writer to write in confidence of Me, "I'm not gonna live by what I see, I'm not gonna live by what I feel, I know that You're here with me, I know that You can do anything."  That song contains all of the truths contained within My words to you that nothing is impossible, not being influenced by what you see, feel and think, but it contains the confidence that I am with you and that nothing is impossible with me. 
     Another writer was inspired to write, "I'm not moved by what I see. Hallelujah.  I'm not moved by what I feel. Hallelujah.  I am moved by the word of God. Hallelujah."  I was trying to tattoo within the minds of My children that even in the darkest hours you must have the assurance that nothing is impossible for Me when you allow Me to work through your faith.  Confessing your confidence, declaring your confidence and proclaiming your confidence to the heavens will assure the answer to your prayers.  They are prophetic words to all spiritual beings, words of trust in Me and My abilities. (Hebrews 3:6; Hebrews 10:35-36)
     All of the evil situations and circumstances that come upon My children in the earth are common to people because of the devil's influence in the world.  However, they are all temporary and will come to an end more speedily with your confidence in Me and your dusting off from yourself all negativity, professing your confidence in Me and praying all at times in the Spirit. 
   I told My prophet who was prostrate with woes that he should stand up on his feet and stop moaning under the weight of his disappointment.  His place on the ground in unbelief was not where I wanted him to be.  I wanted him on his feet, dusting off all the woes and worries and I wanted him to seek Me, seek My wisdom, receive it, praise Me for the answer to his prayers and then his woes would be over.   He lifted himself up, dusted himself off and started all over again with confidence in Me. His bad situation was reversed.
     Nothing is impossible.  I will bring My miracles into your earth when you are confident in Me, being assured that the culmination of all of My promises are yes and amen, so be it.
     Your Problem Overcoming, Competent Father
     

No comments: