Friday, July 3, 2015

MY KINGDOM COMES

MY KINGDOM COMES
Dear One,
    If you were alive at the time of Jesus, Peter and Paul you would have a different idea than you have now to what Jesus was referring when He talked about My kingdom coming on earth as it is in heaven.  My heaven it is a spiritual kingdom made up of angels, the spirits of people whose bodies have died, My Holy Spirit, Jesus and Me.
    I have complete authority over everything in My kingdom because of My power and My sovereignty.  The only beings over whom I do not have complete authority are humans, because I gave them free will, the right to make their own choices. Angels do not have that right.  Only humans do. I do not have complete authority over the earth because I gave it to humans.  However, when they ask Me into their earth, accompanied by My kingdom, I come at their beckon call and bring My kingdom and My authority into the earth.
    When Jesus told My children to pray that My kingdom would come on earth and My will would be done on earth as it is in heaven,  He was telling you the power that is available to you, that being My supernatural, infinite power and authority over evil in every form.  He was telling His disciples that they must pray for it, for My heavenly family to come into their lives to empower them with a power that is impossible by human means.  The minds of the disciples and all who heard that prayer were in shock to even imagine that I and My host of angels would ever come on earth and rescue the sick, the depressed, the confused, the abused, the spiritually, mentally and physically injured, the broken hearted and the people whose eyes were blinded by evil.  Yet Jesus told My children to pray for that to occur in their lives.
     Truthfully, it happened even while Jesus was on earth.  He told his followers that when He cast out devils with My Spirit that My kingdom came upon them.   They could not completely understand it because My Holy Spirit had not been given to them, meaning that My kingdom had not come into their lives.  When He healed people by casting out devils, My kingdom came spiritually upon them.  Thus, the example prayer of Jesus was answered. (Luke 11:20)
      After Jesus died, went to hell for the sins of the whole world, took back the authority to the earth from satan, He rose from the dead and told His followers that He was coming back to live eternally with Me but that they should not be sad.  He encouraged them that My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, would take His place in the earth with the same powers that He demonstrated.  He said that My Spirit would do even greater works in them because He was coming back to live with Me. He told them to wait for My promise to them. (John 7:37-39; Acts 1:2-9)
      On the day of the feast of Pentecost, My Spirit and My Kingdom came into the lives of My children who were waiting for Him and praying for Him to bring My kingdom into their lives.  Their prayers were answered abundantly.  The people who were waiting for Him to enter into their lives were joyful when they began to speak in many different tongues, the first evidence to them that they were spiritually filled with Me and My Holy Spirit. Their prayers in the Spirit began to be answered quickly because those words are My orchestrations which provide answers to their prayers.  My children began to understand the things taught by Jesus more fully because My Spirit became their personal tutor and His words became their perfect prayers. (Acts 2:2-4) 
      All of the prayers that Jesus prayed and taught His disciples to pray were answered.  My kingdom can come on earth in your life and My will can be done in your life as it is in heaven.  Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you.   I promised it and I keep My promises.
    One writer identified the residents of My kingdom which comes upon you and in you at your request as the cloud of witnesses. (Hebrews 12:1) He said that you are surrounded by them.  He even identified them as the angels, the spirits of the saints, My Holy Spirit, Jesus, His blood and Me.  He said that while you are in the earth that you are surrounded by them.  So that prayer of Jesus was answered to the highest degree.
     My kingdom takes up residence in the lives of those people who ask to be baptized with My Holy Spirit.  Then it is possible for My will to be done in their lives if they stay in unity with Me and do not stray from My ways.  Heaven is available to come into the lives of all of My children.  He is My comforter, counselor, advocate, tutor, intercessor, strengthener, My peace and My ever present presence in your life. (John 14:26-29; John 16: 7-15)
     I make My Spirit and My kingdom available to you.  Heed His words and His teachings and Heaven will come to you.
     Your Loving Father  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments: