Wednesday, July 29, 2015

LIGHT STRATEGIES


Dear One,
    We talked about the strategies of the spirits of darkness and how they tempt My children to blindly join in unity with them for My children's own destruction.   We talked about how those temptations come in the form of thoughts into the minds of My children, tempting them to do strife-filled, destructive things to others and to themselves.  We talked about the fact that those demonic spirits of darkness have to have the cooperation of My children, through deception or willful permission, in order to curse their lives.  Those demonic spirits are the only enemies of My children, I am not, other people are not, the world is not, and their flesh is not.  It's the demonic spirits who are behind temptations that are your enemies. I called their endeavors their darkness strategies.
     Rejoice!  I have overcome all darkness with My Light.  Light shines in darkness to illuminate anything hidden.  The Light of My Holy Spirit shines upon the demonic spirits and their works, identifying them as the beings behind all manner of evil.  That is the first thing that Light does, illuminates everything hidden that is dangerous to My children and their happiness in the earth.  If My children don't know who is their real enemy, then they spend their times fighting their families, their friends, their acquaintances, people with different customs, beliefs, religions, political affiliations and nationalities.  Very Often they fight Me, resisting My help because they think that I am their enemy.  Darkness has blinded them to My love. Also some will fight humanity, all people, because of their toxic backgrounds which caused them to hate people.  They missed the truth somewhere that their enemies are the spirits of darkness, not the world or other people or Me. (Ephesians 6:12)
    The next thing that My Light does, after identifying the real enemy, is to cleanse the attitudes of My children so that they will not be motivated by the spirits of darkness which entered into them sometime in their lifetime in an effort to curse them with destruction. Their thoughts and attitudes need to be cleaned and purified, getting rid of all the contamination from their heritage and experience which impedes them from living the abundant life that I promised.  Attitudes toward others need to be changed from hatred, anger, judging, condemning, domination, controll over others, jealousy, envy and everything else from the kingdom of darkness.  Darkness cannot exist along with Light or it will eventually overcome the Light because of lack of knowledge of the works of darkness as being different from  the works of My light.(Ephesians 5:8-10; I John 1:7-10)   So walking in constant fellowship with Me, the Light of the world, will allow My Spirit to do His house cleaning and maintenance work in your life, getting rid of everything that caused you unhappiness in the past.
    The most important thing that is a benefit of the strategies of My Light is that I desire that you be led by My Spirit, walk constantly in My Spirit, hear from My Spirit and fellowship constantly with Me through My Spirit.  That is what Jesus was talking about when He told you to seek My kingdom and My righteousness.  He said that the rewards of your first seeking Me in all decisions will assure that every good and beneficial thing will be added to your life.(Matthew 6:31-33; Romans 8:1; Galatians 5:16-21)   He said that being led by My Spirit instead of being led by the spirits of darkness who influence your flesh will assure that you will inherit My abundant life, a life filled with love, joy, peace, goodness and kindness. (Galatians 5:20-25)
    When Jesus admonished His followers to receive My Holy Spirit into their lives, dispelling darkness in them by His Light, that He would reveal to you the devil's work, which is sin, and My work, which is My righteousness.  He said that My Spirit will teach you how to discern between the two.  That discernment between forces of evil and forces of good is what allows you to choose your good thoughts which come from Me instead of the dark thoughts which come from hell.  (John 16:7-15)
    The strategies in this teaching are only the beginning of My strategies that I have given to My children in an effort to defeat the works of evil in their lives.  Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)  With the same power of Light in you, you can easily destroy the works of the devil in your life and the lives of others.  It begins with identifying negative thoughts as being from the devil, choosing My good thoughts instead, and then allowing My Spirit to cleanse your attitudes, then your walking in fellowship with Me through My Holy Spirit. 
     These strategies of Mine are only a beginning.  We will explore other strategies of My Light later.
     Your Loving, Empowering Father        
    

No comments: