Thursday, July 9, 2015

ZERO IMPOSSIBILITIES

ZERO IMPOSSIBILITIES
Dear One,
    I said before the birth of John the Baptist that with Me nothing is impossible. I told Mary that even though Elizabeth was very, very old that she would conceive a son and he would introduce Mary's son to the world as My Son if Mary would accept My commission of bearing My Son.  I told Mary that nothing is impossible. (Luke 1:36) Mary was convinced that what I said would come to pass and she declared, "Let it be done to me according to Your word."  Mary reacted with joy and faith to My declaration that nothing is impossible with Me. 
    I knew that I had chosen the right woman to bear My Son when she said, 'Let it be done to Me according to your word."  Mary knew that by human means she could never be impregnated by My Holy Spirit and that even Elizabeth could not conceive a child by human means in her advanced age.  Yet, she put those aside and proclaimed one of the greatest statements in the history of mankind.
     When faith rises up in a person I experience great joy because a child of mine has believed Me.  I know then that My will is going to be done on earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 5:10)  Mary had known for years that a Savior was going to come to earth, but she never dreamed that she would be the woman to bear Him in her womb.  She did not see the impossibilities, she only trusted My abilities and powers.  She saw My heavenly abilities instead of the earthly impossibilities.  To her it wasn't a matter of mere probabilities, only believing that they could probably happen.  To her it was done then, with no "if, ands or buts," as you say. 
    You know the truth as My child that there are celestial and terrestrial elements and beings.  In other words, there are spiritual elements and earthly elements, spiritual beings and earthly beings.   All earthly elements were made from spiritual elements in the beginning, so they are subject to the possibilities of My spiritual powers.  (I Corinthians 15:39-49)
     So My children who believe Me are the ones to whom miracles happen.  My children who only see the earthly possibilities cannot inherit anything from Me because they have limited Me to earthly abilities and powers.  (Hebrews 11:1)  I said in that writing that believing Me is the assurance of things for which you previously merely hoped. I said that in believing Me you begin to have a mental picture of the promised end result. You trust in My heavenly, spiritual powers to change things from bad to good in your life. 
     You can imagine Mary's thoughts, that she even thought, "I don't know how you're going to cause Me to bear Your son, but I trust in Your power and abilities to do it, because You said it and I believe You."  She was human, so of course she wondered how the miracle was going to happen.  But, first of all, she believed Me and said immediately that she knew that what I promised was going to happen.  She didn't know how, but she expected it to happen.
     I told My children that by faith you understand that the world was created by things unseen, spiritual or celestial.  So since I created the world using things unseen to human eyes, because they are spiritual, I am still in the creating and re-creating business, changing things to work in your favor because you have asked Me and believed Me.  I never stopped creating good things to happen for My children in answer to their requests. (Matthew 15:16-17)  Remember that My only request of you while I am creating and re-creating for you in answer to your prayers is that you love others as I love you because all of my commandments are encapsulated in that request. Belief in My abilities and loving others set the stage for Me to do super abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Spirit within you.  (Ephesians 3:20)
     I have faith in you.  You must have faith in My love which is eager to meet your desires and requests.  (Mark 10:27) 
     Your Heavenly Father

No comments: