Thursday, May 12, 2016

CLEARING THE AIR
Dear One,
    Always remember that everything that I ask you to do is for your benefit so that I can easily deliver your inheritance to you of love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, faithfulness and patience. (Galatians 5:22-23)  As a result of My love for you, it is always My good pleasure to give you everything in My kingdom.  (Luke 12:32) I delight in answering your prayers and orchestrating solutions for your problems.  After all, I am your good Father who only does good things for His children.
    When your mind starts to worry about things, don't yield to the worry thoughts because they are from hell, sent to jerk you out of faith and into fear. 
    A good way to put yourself back into the mental attitude of faith is to praise Me for My good deeds toward you and to rejoice that I have solutions to every problem that is common to people.  (I Corinthians 10:13) Praising and rejoicing clears your mind and clears the atmosphere of negative spirits which brought the worry to your mind.
    Instead of talking about the problem, talk to yourself and other people about My goodness and My kindness, My mercy, My forgiveness, My love and gentleness.  in that atmosphere, I can easily and readily bring the solution to your problem into your life because there are no barriers. (Philippians 4:4) Your talking about the problem puts up barriers that block Me from being able to bring the answers to your prayers to you. (Isaiah 59:1-4)
    This is why James said to rejoice when you are tried by the devil, because James knew that rejoicing restores you to faith and thwarts the devil's plans.  He said to count it all joy when a trial comes your way because it will build patience in you.(James 1:2-4)  He said if you will rejoice that you will become steadfast, lacking in nothing.
    The promise of "Lacking nothing" should be a good reason for you to rejoice.  When you know My steadfastness toward you, you will rejoice in your steadfastness toward Me.
    Your steadfast father  
   
    

No comments: