Friday, May 20, 2016

FORGIVENESS VERSUS JUDGMENT

Dear One,
    Forgiveness releases a person from punishment for their sins, iniquities, failures, transgressions, mistakes and misdeeds.
    Judgment insists on a person being punished for their sins, iniquities, transgressions, mistakes and misdeeds.
    Which would you rather have in your life, forgiveness or judgment?
    Jesus said that you will have what you have sown in the lives of other people, either forgiveness or judgment.  He said if you judge others, that you will be judged by the same measure that you judge. (Matthew 7:1-2)  He said that if you forgive the sins of others that you will be forgiven. (Matthew 6:12)  He made it very plain and explicit that the seeds that you sow will return to you, depending upon into which spiritual kingdom you have sown seeds.  If you sow seeds of judgment into the kingdom of the devil, then he will repay you with the same judgment that you have sown.  But, if you sow forgiveness into My kingdom, you will be completely forgiven by others for your sins and you will receive My forgiveness because there are no evil attitudes of judgment from you which stand between you and My forgiveness. (Isaiah 59:1-4)
     Your sowing of either judgment or forgiveness seeds in your life and the lives of others is what determines your present and future circumstances.   That truth is the basis of all of your problems and troubles in life, seed sowing.  The apostle Paul said, by revelation of the Holy Spirit, that you should not be deceived into believing that judging others has no punishment from hell, because what you sow you will also reap.  (Galatians 6:7-10)  You either sow judgment for others or you sow forgiveness for others.  Whichever you sow, you will also experience in your life, maybe not instantly but eventually.  The devil will not let you get away scot-free, he prowls the earth just waiting for you to judge someone so that he can judge you with his destruction in some form.  I also seek My children who have experienced My forgiveness, enjoyed the liberty of forgiveness, and then they forgive readily when someone opposes or hurts them.  My heavens open up and share the benefits of that forgiveness, which are peace, joy and love.
      My family is the family of forgiveness and the devil's family is the family of judgment.  You constantly have the opportunity to choose which family you will believe and amplify in the earth.  If you amplify My forgiveness, then you enjoy the benefits of being free from judgment and condemnation, reaping joy, peace and love.  If you amplify the devil's judgment toward others, you will reap his rewards which are destruction and death. 
     I not only asked you to forgive others, I also gave you the spiritual power to forgive others.  That spiritual power is My own Holy Spirit, who came to live in you and give you the power to forgive others.  (John 2:22-23)  I knew that My children are powerless in their own flesh to forgive others, so I sent My Holy Spirit into those who ask for Me to live within them, giving them the spiritual power to forgive others. (Colossians 2:13-15; Galatians 6:8)  In doing that, you escape the judgment of the devil for your evil seeds that you have sown in the past by judging others.  My Spirit gives you the power to forgive others as I have forgiven you.  I did not tell you not to judge and then leave you without the power to refuse to judge.  I did not tell you to forgive others without giving you the power to forgive.   I sent My Spirit to live in you, giving you My ability to forgive everyone.
     The devil cannot condemn My children who follow My guidance because there is no judgment or condemnation in My family. (Romans 8:1-2)  There is only liberty and freedom from the works of the devil.  (II Corinthians 3:16-17) That is why Jesus spent time in earth, to destroy the works of the devil, which He so magnificently accomplished. (I John 3:8)
     Train yourself by an act of your will to immediately forgive everyone.  In doing so, you stay free from the works of the devil.  You stay free from guilt and condemnation. 
     I forgive you.  You must choose to forgive others.  It's a family trait.
      Your Forgiving Father        

No comments: