Monday, May 30, 2016

ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED

Dear One,
    As was proclaimed to you by a man once, being "saved" is not only a one time thing.  The word "salvation" connotes My lengthy work in My children.  You were saved in your spirit from the judgment of the devil for your sins when you were born again of My Holy Spirit, all because of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.  (John 3:6) You are continually being saved from the temptations and works of the devil all of your life in the earth by the renewing of your mind by My Holy Spirit. (Romans 12:2)  You are finally saved from the works of the devil when your earthly body dies and you receive your new spiritual body in My heavenly home. (I Corinthians 15:40-44) So you were saved when you were born again, you are being saved by the renewing of your mind by the Holy Spirit, and you will be eternally saved when your natural body lies and you receive your celestial body.  Real salvation is a long process.
     Some of My children stop being "saved" as they call it, when they are first born of My Spirit because they refuse to be baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He is the One who transforms your mind by renewing it, teaching you My truths one-on-one, teaching you the difference between My family and the family of the devil.  My Spirit is the only tutor of revelation truth, enlightening your human mind from the inside of you to recognize My promptings to do good and the devil's temptations to do the evil that comes at all of My children in their thoughts from the devil and his demons.  My Holy Spirit is your guide, your power, your advocate, your tutor, your counselor, your standby, your strengthener and your constant protector.  He renews your mind, teaching you all things pertaining to My family and He also reveals to you the workings of your enemy, the devil.  He discerns the difference between the two kingdoms for you, giving you the power to refuse the evil temptations which entice you to do the works of evil instead of My works of good in the earth. (John 16:7-15)  That is being constantly "saved" because My Spirit saves you from the destructive works of the devil. (I John 3:16)  My Spirit endeavors to destroy the works of the devil in your life.  It is the works of My Spirit in your life that make your life in the earth loving, peaceful, joyful, patient, filled with goodness, kindness and mercy.  He is the One who builds faith in your to believe My promises to you.
     Your eternal home, where you will live with Me forever and ever, requires that you have a spiritual body and so when your earthly body dies and returns to dust, I will put upon you a perfect celestial body which will enable you to live in My heaven with Me.  (Colossians 3:2-4)
     My Spirit said through Paul that you should set your mind on Me and My ways.  He said that you should discipline the tempting works of the devil, battling against them, resisting them, casting them out of your mind and body, refusing to obey the devil.  If you obey the devil he will put upon you the judgment that I put upon him when he caused separation between Adam and Me.   (Colossians 3:5-15)  My Spirit listed the things that are the works of the devil and incur the judgment of the devil.  Some are corrupt communication, lying, blasphemy, malice, wrath, anger, idolatry, covetousness, uncleanness, fornication and on and on.  He said that you must put on the new man, bounding in peace, humility, thankfulness, kindness, goodness, meekness, long suffering, bearing the faults of one another, and forgiving one another as I forgive you. 
     The spiritual process of being constantly saved from the works of the devil can only be accomplished by allowing My Holy Spirit to be your tutor.  I gave Him to you to take up residence in you to be My presence in your life.  I want you delivered from the works of the devil while you live in the earth.  It is through the ministry inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit that transforms your mind and makes it possible for you to have My abundant life while you live in the earth.  
      I did not create My children to live a life of misery while in the earth.  It is though My Holy Spirit living inside of you that overcomes all the evil that is in the earth.  My children who allow My Spirit to teach them and guide them are the ones who destroy the works of the devil in their lives, just like Jesus did.  They are the joyful ones.
      I love all of My children.  It is those who hear My words and do them who reign in the earth as ones who have overcome the works of evil.
      Your Father of Power and Love

No comments: