Sunday, May 8, 2016

WHO'S YOUR REAL MOTHER?


Dear One,
    Would it surprise you to know that you not only have a Heavenly Father, but you have a Heavenly Mother?  I am your Heavenly Father, the giver of all good gifts to My children, and you have a Heavenly Mother, the invisible body of Christ called the invisible church which surrounds you in the spiritual dimension. 
    Paul referred to your Heavenly Mother as the Jerusalem that is above which is free, who is the Mother of us all. (Romans 4:26)  When Jesus' earthly mother demanded to speak to Him as He was teaching, He said that His real mother and brothers are those who do My will.  He spoke of those people who are in a relationship with Me through being born of My Spirit and then who hear My words and take My advice.  (Matthew 12:46-50)  He was not disparaging the position of the mother who birthed Him into the world, but He was amplifying the importance of the entire cloud of witnesses in the spiritual dimension who are always ready to comfort, encourage, rescue and tutor you, along with Me.  He was speaking of the nurturing part of My kingdom, which is that cloud of witnesses consisting of the angels, the spirits of the first born who were enrolled in heaven, the spirits of the justified people who are now made perfect, the blood of Jesus, also Jesus, Himself and Me. (Hebrews 12:22-24)  Your nurturers are many.
     Jesus even asked this question to the people who were gathered around Him to hear His message of truth, "Who is My mother?"  Then He went on to say that the new Jerusalem, the new country to which My redeemed children claim as their spiritual country, they are your relatives, your true brothers, sisters and your mother.  My Holy Spirit said that your new country will never be shaken off of its tower of permanence because it is My country consisting of your Heavenly Mother and Me.  We will never end.
    Jesus was not telling you to ignore your earthly mother.  Love always causes you to honor earthly parents.  He was saying that your powerful and true parents are in the heavens around you which take precedent over your earthly origin because of the power of the spiritual dimension.  When you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, your citizenship is in My heaven instead of in the earth.  Only the citizenship of your flesh is in the earth, but the citizenship of your true self is in My heaven. 
    My Spirit, who lives inside of you, is your true parent.  He is the one to whom you should listen and obey because He has your best interest at heart.  He will tell you to honor your earthly parents, but He will also tell you to honor your heavenly parents, Your Heavenly Father and your Heavenly Mother, the invisible, universal  body of Christ who is the invisible real parent. (Proverbs 1:20-23)
    Give honor to your Heavenly Mother and appreciate her ministry for you and to you.  She and I have your best interest at heart.
    Your Heavenly Father 
                 

No comments: