Thursday, February 23, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - ARROGANCE

Dear One,
    Arrogance has destroyed more people, more countries, more families, more religions and more political parties than any other demonic activity.  Arrogance states to you that you are right and the person who opposes you or your group is wrong.  Arrogance convinces you that your religion has all the truth and others have no truth. (Proverbs 8:13; Proverbs 21:24; 
    Extreme demonic arrogance separates a country into political parties who are both convinced that their political doctrines are right and the other party is completely wrong.  More damaging is the belief that the people in the opposing  party are evil.  Even more arrogant is the belief that I favor one party more than another, that I am the champion of your party and that I bless your party more than the other party.  That is the epitome of extreme arrogance. (Isaiah 2:11;Jeremiah 13:15; Jeremiah 50:31; Daniel 5:20; Hosea 7:10-
    If you are bound to the factious political beliefs of a particular political party, then it is time to nail those political beliefs to the cross of Jesus Christ because they are part of what sent Him to the cross.  Those arrogant political beliefs are repugnant to Me because of what they do to My children.  They separate husband and wife, separate families, break up friendships, cause religious wars, cause governments to enslave people, and add burdens to the backs of My children instead of being merciful to the displaced, the widows, the orphans, the oppressed, the immigrants, the poor and the prisoners. 
     My children elect their politicians and then they treat them as gods instead of the servants that they are, thus creating more arrogance and pride in the politicians which leads to personal sins, causing the politicians to fall from their towers where My children elevated them.  Elected officIals are servants; not gods.  They are called to serve, not dominate and rule.  When they choose to dominate and rule, they have assumed powers which are not from Me but are from hell.
     Jesus warned My children about the words of the politicians who were the Pharisees, Saduccees, scribes and hypocrites of his time.  The Pharisees, Saduccees, scribes and hypocrites of your time are the religious leaders and political leaders who spread hatred, division, discord, anger and arrogance.  Jesus told you emphatically to beware of their words because they divide rather than unite, they cause more problems than solving problems.  They cause their nation to depart from My favor and do the work of the devil.  Yet, My children bind themselves to the rotten trees, consuming the fruit of them which cause rottenness and toxicity in the attitudes of My children.  Then they wonder why things go badly in their lives.  They forget the truth that Jesus taught, that the seeds that you sow will grow plants which either bless you or curse you, depending upon the fruit of whichever kingdom you are spreading, either the devil's or mine.
    The divisive politicians are not evil.  They are being motivated by evil spirits if they cause discord, hatred, anger, division, oppression and domination of anyone. When you bind yourself to their political beliefs and rhetoric, you bind yourself to the same discord, hatred, anger, division, oppression and domination caused by arrogance and your life will be affected by the demons who motivate those fallen politicians.   That is why I told you to pray for them but don't bind yourself to their attitudes and beliefs.   
    The only political fruits of My kingdom, the spiritual country of love, are peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, love, joy, patience and forbearance. (Galatians 5:16-26)  I said that you will know the people who are from My family by their good fruit of love.  (Matthew 7:15-19) There is no invitation for the fruits of division, strife, anger, arrogance and discord to operate in My family because those are the fruits of the devil's kingdom.  Yet, My children who are called by My name are blinded to the ugly fruit of their divisive politicians and continue to follow them to destruction and death.  My children even sacrifice their precious young men and women to the demon of war in conflicts caused by strife-filled politicians and then they glory in it.  I am grieved by their actions.
    It is your choice whether to hold on to your factious political loyalties or whether to nail them to the cross of Jesus.  If you nail them to the cross of Jesus, having nothing to do with their hatred, you will have peace on earth.  If you hold on to them, you will inherit the woes attached to them.  If you choose to hold on to them, then be prepared to be shamed by the fruits of them because they will curse your life in ways that you will not even attach to the demons of strife and discord to which you willingly bound yourself. (Zephaniah 3:11-12) They are to be blamed even though you signed for those same demons to curse your life who cursed the world from the beginning.  Jesus and I warned you many, many times not to eat their fruit by joining with them.  When you get caught up in the emotional, patriotic fervor, then the devil, who operates in your human emotions, blinds you to the evil spirits with whom you have become unified and their disastrous works will flood into your life.(Luke 20:46; Matthew 23:13-15)  You will have no peace, you will have no joy, you will have no family love because you have alienated them in the name of narrow political beliefs. (Malachi 4:1-3; I Corinthians 4:18-21)
    Loyalty to My kingdom and My family brings blessings to you because you hear My words and follow My guidance to spread love, joy and peace in the world.(Hebrews 12:22-29)  There are no political or religious laws which can introduce My love to you.  Only My Spirit, the Spirit of Truth and Peace, can do that,  He is the One who confirms to you that you are My child, a child who is entitled to inherit everything from My kingdom of peace and love while you live in the world and in the world to come.
    Claim and declare your true citizenship, which is in My kingdom; which will only come to earth in your life as it is in heaven when you do My will. (Matthew 6:10)
    The Father of Your True Citizenship, My Kingdom of Love                           

No comments: