Saturday, February 11, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - GOD ALMIGHTY

Dear One,
    One of My names that I revealed to Isaiah and which he attached to Me as a description of My nature and character was Almighty God, along with Wonderful Counselor, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)  In our studies of My nature of being your Loving and Everlasting Father, a Wonderful Counselor and the Prince of Peace, I have taught you how to appreciate every element of the Godhead, the Trinity, which is My identity as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  We talked about your becoming acquainted with Me in every area of My nature and personality by having a one on one relationship with Me just like you would a good and nurturing father in the earth whose words and training you never forget but which you carry with you all of your life.  My words and training for you produce the life that I promised, which is the abundant life and godliness.  (II Peter 1:3-4)
    Also knowing Me as Almighty God is having Me reveal to you the part of My being that protects you against every spiritual enemy, the devil and his demons, who desire to destroy all of My children by tempting you to do his will in the earth and inherit his curses.  I told My children at the beginning of the earth after Adam allowed the devil to enter into the earth that they then had the choice between good and evil, between blessings and curses, and that they should always choose good and My blessings.  It was not My desire that they have to make that choice.  Before the entry of the devil into the earth, Adam only knew My words and My one on one relationship with him because we walked and talked in the garden where I taught him to tend to the earth efficiently.  When Adam allowed the devil and his demons to enter the earth with his evil ways, then Adam and the rest of humanity which were to come from his loins were faced every minute of the day with choosing between good and evil words put into their minds, choosing between My words of parental guidance and the devil's words of temptations.
   I did not leave My children without help in defeating the evil in the earth brought by the devil.  I used many methods and people to help My children recognize the evil and refuse to join with it.  My methods were only temporary fixes until I was able to send My Son into the earth to be a Savior and a visual view of My real character, that of being a Loving Father to all humanity.  Within the spiritual DNA of My Son was My nature of being filled with might to be sued against your real enemies and My spiritual enemies, the devil and demons.  My power and might was only used by Jesus against the devil in his temptation of Jesus, in His casting demons out of My children, in Jesus being raised from the dead by My Holy Spirit, by His descending into hell where He took back from the devil the keys of My kingdom, taking back authority in the earth.   My power and might was used by Jesus Christ in His appearing to people again after His death and resurrection by continuing to do miracles, and in His ascending into heaven to live with Me. 
    All of My power and might is found in My Holy Spirit and we sent Him to live inside of My children to provide their defense against the evils of the devil, to have the authority to do even more good than Jesus did, to use My power and might against their enemy, the devil and his demons.  My might and power was never meant to be used against humans, against any of My children.  I said that My battle and your battle is never against flesh and blood, never against your family, your perceived human enemies, the people in your government, your business associates, your own flesh, your religious leaders or your political leaders.  I said that your battle and My battle is always against the wiles of the devil, against spiritual principalities and powers, the rulers of darkness in the air around you. (Ephesians 6:10-13)  Those battles can be won with My power of the Holy Spirit in resisting the devil, in casting out demons from your thoughts, in doing good to your human enemies, in turning the other cheek, in returning good when evil is done to you and the other ways that I taught to you through My Son, the Prince of Peace.    
    Good always overcomes evil.  When you do good to a person who the devil is using to oppose you, you are using My power to resist doing evil in return for the evil done to you.  It takes My power to refuse to do evil to flesh and blood when evil has been done to you.  There is great victory when you have responded to the evil that comes against you from other humans by your refusing to engage in evil actions in return to the evil done against you.  With the power of My Holy Spirit, you engage in victorious celebrations when you defeat evil by never returning evil done to you. 
    There are even more lasting ways for My children to defeat evil and it is when they engage in battle with the demonic principalities and powers of the air by using My intercessory prayer words, which is called praying in the Holy Spirit.  In those battles you start out winning the battle and you end up winning the battle because My Holy Spirit calls My multitude of angels into action to defeat the devil and his demons.  There is often a lengthy battle but My words are powerful against evil to win every battle for the souls of your family and My family. 
    There are no ways that My children can battle spiritually against the devil in their own power.  Only the power of My Spirit can win the battles against evil demons in the heavens which influence My children to do evil in the earth. (Ephesians 6:14-18)  Battling against humans is useless and only increases the evil in the earth.  Only battling with your Holy Spirit authority in unity with the power of My Holy Spirit's words can evil be defeated.
    It is with the power of My might that you are able to resist returning evil for evil and doing good to people who do evil to you.  Also, it is only with the power of My might in the Holy Spirit that you are able to be victorious in intercessory battles against the heads of the evil nations of hell through praying in the words of My Holy Spirit.
    If you want to be on the winning side in the battle against evil, learn from My Holy Spirit how to do good to those of My children whom you call your human enemies and learn how to battle spiritually against your real enemies, the devil and his demons, by engaging in spiritual battles with the devil by praying in My Holy Spirit.  I have already won the battle against him in My domain by throwing him out of My heaven and I give you the power of My Spirit to win the battle against him in your domain, the earth.  (Acts 1:1-8)
    Good actions of love always overcome the evil that comes against you in the earth and My Holy Spirit's words always overcome evil demons in the air around you.
    I have given you My power.  Use it and be victorious over evil.
    Your Instruction Giving Father   
               

No comments: