Tuesday, February 28, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - FAITH TO BELIEVE

Dear One,
    The kind of believing faith for answers to prayers is different than believing in My existence and believing in Jesus on which you rely to spend eternity with me.   Believing that I am a good and benevolent Father who also wants to meet your every need while you live in the world is a deeper level of faith.  Only when you personally know Me as your loving Father can you have that degree of powerful belief.  I said that that kind of faith comes from hearing My words which contain My promises that I will do whatever you ask of Me.  Jesus, Himself, said that when He came back to heaven to live with Me that anything you ask in His name I will do for you.  (John 14:12-13)  He did  not lie. 
    In that teaching setting Jesus was telling about what I would be able to do because He was coming to be with Me, that I would send My Holy Spirit to take His place, and because I would live inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit, your prayers by the words of My Spirit will all be answered in their entirety.  The truth of that statement lies in the fact that My Spirit's prayers through your mouth will never asks for anything that is outside of My will.
    Having faith in the Holy Spirit's prayers through your mouth in My perfect prayer language is the basis of all guaranteed belief.  When you remember that I said that your battles are not with flesh and blood but your battles are with the devil's demons in the atmosphere, then you must also remember that I told you to pray IN THE SPIRIT at all times and on all occasions.  (Ephesians 6:12-18)  Every time you pray in the Spirit, He prays My will in the matter.  You never battle with Me to get your prayers answered.  You never need to beg Me for something to get your prayers answered.  You only need to allow My Holy Spirit, who always prays My will, to speak the answers to your prayers in My prayer language which is the same spiritual language with which I created the world.
    I told you that I did not create the world by speaking an earthly language, but I spoke in My heavenly language.  When you yield to My Holy Spirit and allow Him to speak the same creative words, then My operative and creative words are spoken which provide whatever answers are needed to meet your needs.  I am your Father.  I delight in meeting the needs of My children.  You must believe that before you can have faith in your prayers. 
    When Jesus rose from the dead He told the people who believed in Him that they should go to Jerusalem and wait in unity for the promise of My Holy Spirit to come into their lives.  Jesus called Him My promise.  I promised that I would come to live in you and that I would be your Good Father whose pleasure it is to give you My entire kingdom.  The greatest gift that I could ever give to My children is to live inside of them and be their constant guide, protector, provider, advocate, healer, wisdom, knowledge, insight and every other description of a good Father.   I did what I promised and I gave to My children My very own promised Holy Spirit to take the place of the human presence of Jesus; but more than that, I sent Him to live inside of you with the ability to speak My perfect words in His prayer language so that when you ask anything it will be done for you.  (Acts 1:2-9)    
    There was never a greater gift than the coming of My Holy Spirit.  He is the Spirit of power who created Jesus, the power of His ministry and the power who raised Jesus from the dead.  Jesus said that it was necessary that He come back to live with Me so that His power source, My Holy Spirit, would come to live in My children and do even greater things than Jesus had done in the earth. (John 14:10-14)  You must believe those words of Jesus and trust My Spirit to do greater works through you in answer to your prayers.
    All of your prayers are answered perfectly, according to My will, when you pray in the Spirit and walk in My spirit of love with all people.  (Romans 8:8-9 and 26-28)  Those instructions and insight tell you the guaranteed formula of walking in the Spirit + praying in the Spirit = all things working together for your good.   I told you in that instruction that I didn't spare the life of My Son for you, and that it is through Him that I give you all good things. (Romans 8:12)
    Believe Me, My child.  Believe My instructions that you build up your faith by your praying in the Holy Spirit.  (Jude 20)  Pray in the Spirit at all times and you will see your prayers answered more perfectly than you dare think or could ever imagine. (Ephesians 3:20)
     I provided all that you need.  Believe in My way that I chose to do it and then receive all of the answers to your prayers.
     Your Father of the Perfect Plan    
                     

No comments: