Wednesday, April 5, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - ARMED FORCES

Dear Precious Child,
   The only reason a person would need armor is because there is an enemy close who wants to overpower or injure the person.  No, your enemies are not flesh and blood, no matter what you may think.  (Ephesians 6:10-12)  Your only enemies are spirits, they are from hell and their father is the devil.  They are called demons and because they are not visible to the human eyes, My children always make other human beings their enemies because the real enemies, the demons, use people against each other.  But the people are not your enemy.  The demons instigate all conflict, injury, opposition, killings, strife, hatred, anger, lust and every other action which comes against My children.  If My own children are still flesh minded instead of spiritually minded, they will strike back at the person whom the devil is using against them.  If My own children are spiritually minded, they will strike back at their real enemy, the demons, using My authority and using My authoritative words which immediately put the demons in their place, which is hell.  (Ephesians 6:13 and 17) 
    I told you that not only is flesh and blood not your enemy, but I said that the weapons of your warfare are My words and they are not of your world, but that they are spiritual weapons.  (II Corinthians 10:2-6)  I said that they are so mighty that they can pull down any stronghold of the devil.  I also told you that the war that you wage is against imaginations in your own mind which tempt you to do the will of the devil, opposing other people or striking back at a person.  There are no other humans involved in that spiritual war in your mind, only you and the demons from hell.  That is when you need to cast down those tempting imaginations of your mind which tell you to retaliate against someone or aggressively oppose someone.  I forgive everyone and you must forgive everyone if you want to have a life of peace in the earth.
     The only arms, arsenal or weapons that you need are the sword of the Spirit which are the words of My Holy Spirit.  (Hebrews 4:12)  I said that My words are sharper than even a sword with two sharp edges, and that they pierce between the soul and the spirit, the joints and the marrow and discern the thoughts and intents of the heart of the person who has made you an enemy. Praying in your prayer closet for the people that the devil is using against you will wage a winning war with the demons behind the disagreement.  If you persist in waging war with a person, with flesh and blood, then you will get injured either spiritually, emotionally or physically in the war and you will also multiply the works of the devil in the earth.  But if you turn the other cheek and refuse to get involved in an argument, then you are My spiritual child and My angels will, after you use My words against the demon, My angels will continue the war with the devil and his demons by ushering them into hell and then others of My angels will minister to you.
    Some of My children love war.  They love fighting flesh and blood because they love power, but My desire is that My children only participate in wars with the demons because if My children use My words as the weapons of their warfare, they are already winners because I defeated the devil in hell but My children need to defeat him in the earth by using My powerful words of the Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 4:1-11)
   I have called My children to peace with their neighbors, their families and their acquaintances.  Since Adam allowed the devil to enter the earth and harass My children through his temptations, I have called My children to walk in peace with all humans and to only battle and win the wars that happen in their minds.  When your thoughts betray My will in your life, begin defending My will in your life by speaking My will to the devil.  Let him know that you know the constitution and bylaws of My family.  My family trust that I ordained for you will further My will for your life, giving you heaven on earth when you emerge victorious after defeating the works of the devil.  (Ephesians 6:10)
   Stay free by refusing the devil's temptations to enter into a battle with a person and you will pass freedom on to others.
Your Heavenly Father of Love
     .          

No comments: