Sunday, April 9, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - NEW ATTITUDES, NEW CIRCUMSTANCES

Dear Precious Child,
   My Holy Spirit promised through the prophet Isaiah that I would give you beauty for ashes, gladness for mourning and praise for a weak spirit. (Isaiah 61:1-4)  I said I would bring good tidings to the afflicted, liberty to captives of the devil's obsessions, opening the gates of prisons to the prisoners, proclaiming My favor to you and that under My new covenant of Love that I would take vengeance upon the devil who enslaves My children.  You don't have to wait until you get to heaven for those changes in your life.  I meant that they would be for your life on earth.  There are no ashes, mourning, captives, prisons or weak spirits in My heaven.  There are plenty of them on earth since the first man allowed the devil to invade the earth with his army of demons who walk the earth like roaring lions looking for those of My children whom they can devour. (I Peter 5:7-8) 
   When you invite My Holy Spirit into your life, you have the same power that Jesus Christ had when He walked the earth and defeated the works of the devil in the lives of everyone who came to Him for His ministry to them.  You have the power over all the works of evil when you allow My Spirit to be Lord of your life. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  Through Jesus, My Spirit already defeated every evil work in heaven and in hell, so He is well able to defeat the works of the devil in your life and in the lives of your children.
   Become rooted and grounded in My love for you and ask My Spirit for a revelation of the power that you have living inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 1:17-22; Ephesians 3:14-20.)  When you are established in those truths, you have all of the knowledge and power to defeat the devil because you will not fall for his temptations to battle with flesh and blood but will, instead, battle against your real enemy, the devil.  You will pray in the Spirit and allow Me to be your Father, a Father who protects you, provides for you, advises you, coaches you, directs your path, and gives you insight into traps set by the devil for you.  When you are established in My power and My love, then I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly, more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Holy Spirit in you.
   Only with the power of My Holy Spirit are you able to experience answered prayers, cast out tempting thoughts and recognize those thoughts as being from hell.  Only with the power of My Holy Spirit are you able to access My wisdom and knowledge, My gifts of healing and My miracles. Only with the power of My Holy Spirit can you pray in My words with which I created the earth, allowing Me to create situations and circumstances which bring joy to your life.  Only with the power of My Holy Spirit can you enjoy My supernatural peace on earth as it is in heaven because My kingdom has come into your life.
    If you choose beauty to come into your life instead of the ashes left over from the curses that the devil brought there, then you will seek My Holy Spirit and My righteousness and I will show how you can have beauty.  If you choose gladness and joy instead of mourning over losses and destruction in your life, then you will seek Me for a revelation of My Holy Spirit's power which resides in you if you are born of My Spirit and you will have joy.  If you choose praise instead of a weak, sickly heart, then you will ask My Spirit for a revelation of My love for you.  When the eyes of your understanding are enlightened to the length, width, height and breadth of My love for you, then you will praise Me from the depths of your being..
   You must choose beauty, joy, praise and liberty before you seek them.  Then you must seek Me with your whole heart, not with a portion of your heart which you only devote to Me just in case it doesn't work.  The devil knows how much of your heart you have devoted to Me and how much you have continued to devote to him and his destruction because he is the one who convinced you to only devote a small portion to Me.  Choose to seek Me with 100% of your heart and I will meet you halfway, eager to reveal everything to you which gives you peace on earth and your full inheritance.
    I will cause your heart to dance 100% of the time if you will seek Me 100%  of the time.  Choose good instead of evil and choose blessings over curses and you will have My multitude of gifts which are My good pleasure to give to you. (Luke 12:32)
 Your Father or Love and Peace

No comments: