Thursday, May 4, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - EMOTIONAL BONDAGE

Dear One,
    I covered everything in the teachings of My Son Jesus and in the Bible, which is My Instruction Manual to you, relating to every circumstance and situation that you will ever encounter in life.  Jesus taught His truths so that you and all of My children will recognize evil and avoid uniting with the evil intentions of the devil.  If you unite with the devil, joining with him in doing his will, then your being united with the devil brings his evil judgments of destruction upon you because you are bound to him.  I called him the father of evil.
    The good news is that if you are united with Me, bound to Me by becoming one with Me in doing My will, then you are inheritors of My wonderful blessing which are poured upon My righteous children.  That is why I told you to seek not only My kingdom but to also seek My righteousness.
    The primary thing is in deciding to whom you will be bound in principles, attitudes, words spoken  and actions taken.  With whom you are in mental unity, either spiritually, politically or emotionally, you are bound to that entity and you will inherit either the fruits of hell from the devil or you will inherit the fruits of heaven from Me.  It's simple.  To whom you are bound on earth, you are bound to the same forces in heaven, either good or evil. 
    To put it bluntly, if you are bound to someone or some philosophy in the earth that espouses evil deeds toward anyone, then you are bound to the same evil demons in the spiritual dimension and you have commissioned them to bring evil to you.  Likewise, when you are in unity with teachers of My truths, My wisdom, My insights and My righteousness, then you have bound yourself to Me and My entire angelic forces which dispense  My goodness and kindness in the world.  When you are in unity with Me and My love, you commission My angelic hosts to bring My good gifts to you.
    My children have been blinded by the devil to believe that I am the dispenser of judgment and condemnation upon My children in the world.  Jesus said many times that He does not judge people.  (John 3:16-17; John 5:30) I do not judge people. (John 5:22)  The only judge is the evil devil who judges My children because I cast him out of My heaven.  The devil wants My children to inherit the same judgment, so he tempts them to do his will in the earth so that he can judge them the same way that I judged him, by separating them from Me.  I only judge evil demons and you must judge evil demons by casting them out of your world just like I cast them out of My heaven.  You can cast them out of the earth and into hell because that is their home. There is weeping and gnashing of teeth there for the demons who have been cast out of the world and into hell.  
   Jesus said when you bind yourself in unity to Me, He clearly said that the keys to My kingdom that I teach you will bind you to My works in the earth which will, in turn, bind you to the works of My angels which will flood into your life with goodness.  He said that you loose My angels to do My heavenly works in your behalf when you loose My righteous works in the earth through your loving actions and reactions.  (Matthew 16:18-19)
   Loving others is a key that I give to you, the power to love others unconditionally as I love you.  (John 13:24) When you become a fountain of My love in the earth, then all of My angelic forces are commissioned to bring loving blessings to you because you are identified as My child.  But if you do evil works in the earth by obeying the temptations of the devil, then his demons are called into action to curse your life.  I said where there is strife there is every demon in hell joining in the earthly fracas, cursing the lives of the people who join in with the devil's strife.  Strife calls into action in the earth all the demons from hell. Yet, some of My children still enjoy a battle, a fight, a heated discussion and a disagreement.  They don't know about the keys to My kingdom.
    When Jesus taught, He taught that it makes no difference what evil anyone does to you, that you must return good for any evil done to you. (Matthew 5:38-48) If you bind yourself to an evil doer by seeking vengeance, then you invite more evil to flood into your life.  Forgiveness is the only way out of that bondage to evil works.  When you forgive a person, then the evil spirits behind the action have to leave your life because you are no longer bound to them and they have to take the devil's evil deeds with them.  Forgiveness sets you free from evil works.
    Do not neglect this key to My kingdom.  Always forgive others for evil done to you so that you will not be bound to evil.  Always make peace with evil doers who offend you.  Always love your enemies as I love you, unconditionally, being merciful to forgive all sins because I forgive you.
    My keys open all doors to kingdom living while in the earth.  Learn of Me and learn My keys so that you will have heaven on earth.
    Your Father Who Shares My Goodness 

No comments: