Monday, May 1, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - NEW SOLUTIONT TO ALL PROBLEMS

Dear Precious Child,
    There are truths that you must always keep at the forefront of your mind.  One is that there are always solutions to every problem that comes into your life.  Because I created your world, I know every solution to anything that the devil might send your way.  I am the creator; he is not.  The way the devil brings things into your life is to take what I created to the extreme, either negatively or positively to the extreme.  In doing that, he pollutes what I created to be good and makes it excessive with evil intent.  I know how to fix everything that he has polluted.  It's what I do, rescue you, revive you, restore for you, re-create for you, save you from evil deeds, and save you from toxic words, attitudes and actions against you. 
     Sometimes My solutions might seem counterproductive to you.  One example is when your Brother Jesus told you to love your human enemies, those people who hit you, insult you, dishonor you, oppose you or do any and all manners of evil against you.  That advice does not sit well with any of My children when first hearing it.  When My Spirit explains it to you, you understand that overcoming an evil deed done against you with love, forgiveness, blessing the person and doing good toward the person defeats the evil spirit behind the deed because the devil's plan is that you will become angry and strike back which increases the number of demons who are working in the situation, bringing destruction and maybe death to both participants.  In that result, the devil wins because his will has been done in the earth as it is in hell.   But, when you overcome evil with My good thoughts, attitudes, words and actions, then the evil spirit behind the action against you is defeated, shrinks away and the person is left with good thoughts and attitudes toward you and toward Me.  My family wins in that scenario.
    There are solutions that you don't even know about that are available to you through the power of My Holy Spirit.  He knows every possible way to restore things to perfection in your life, things that you have no way of conceiving because they are spiritually conceived by Me.  Sometimes there are no earthly solutions, but there are spiritual solutions because there is nothing outside of My purview, nothing outside of My knowledge to fix, repair or restore.  My Holy Spirit is the Supreme Mr. Fix It.  He is the Spirit of Truth, as I identified Him through Jesus. 
    I even told you that there is no problem that can come upon you which is not common to people.  I meant that the father of evil cannot come up with anything to afflict your life that he has not used with other people.  Therefore, I have found a solution for all seemingly insurmountable problems because I have done it in the past and I am delighted do it for you.  (I Corinthians 10:13)  I said that I will not allow you to be overcome by the problem, but that I will provide a way of escape so that you will bear up under it like a champion of faith and then overcome it.  While going through the problem you will think and speak as a child of faith, bearing up under it with belief and declaring that I have the solution to the problem.  I do.  I have every solution to every problem.  Your walking in the wisdom of My Spirit and praying in My Holy Spirit will make the solution manifested in your life. 
   In that valuable lesson I was giving you encouragement for when you are seemingly overcome by temptations or problems, thinking there are no solutions because you are the only person who has ever been so burdened.  I was telling you that I will provide the solution, the answer, the means of escaping from the destruction that the devil had planned for you. 
   Also in that lesson on overcoming despair and defeat, I told you some ways to speed along the solution to a problem becoming manifested in your life.  I told you not to be overcome with depression, defeat, unbelief, grumbling, griping, immorality, idolatry, and other demonic attitudes and actions.  (I Corinthians 10:7-12; 14-16) I told you not to be a partner with those demons or you will fall away from Me, losing faith and becoming hopeless.  (I Corinthians 10:21)   You must put on the weapons of your warfare which are My words.  You must put on the gospel of peace, keeping peace with everyone and with Me.  You must put on My righteousness, love, peace, kindness, joy, mercy, patience, faith and goodness. You must put on My truth which frees you from confusion and unbelief.  (Ephesians 6:10-18)  You must put on My faith which will deflect every thought of defeat sent to your mind from the devil.  I said that with that protective gear, that spiritual arsenal and by praying in the Spirit at all times and in all places with prayers and supplications, you will see the answer to your problems break through and free you from the despair. 
   I am your Loving Father and I know how to defeat every work of the devil in the lives of My children.  I tell you how to provide the earthly atmosphere which enables My solutions to problems to break through and become evident in your life.  
    Never forget that I have the solution to every problem that might come your way from hell.  Remain in communion with Me and I will make sure that the solution to your problems breaks through like sunshine on a cloudy day.  I said that I keep you in perfect peace when your mind is focused on Me and My solutions instead of your keeping your mind focused on the problem, its confusion, fear and destruction. (Isaiah 26:3)  Your job is to keep your mind free of unbelief by confessing your confidence in Me, praying in the Spirit and keeping your thoughts free of despair and unbelief.  My job is to bring the solution to you.
   I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you can dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Spirit who lives in you. (Ephesians 3:20)  I said I do exceedingly, abundantly MORE than you can humanly imagine.  I do what is supernatural, not what is natural.  I have every solution!
   Your Miracle Producing Father

No comments: