Tuesday, May 2, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - A FEW FOCUS

Dear Precious Child,
   The first thing that happens in the life of a person who becomes born of My Spirit is that the old focus in thoughts and interests change from self seeking attitudes and actions to doing what brings good to the lives of others.  (John 20:21-23) Also, instead of seeking entertainment that enhances the flesh of the person, there is an automatic switch to seeking knowledge, wisdom and insight relating to Me and My kingdom of love.  There is an almost insatiable hunger to become acquainted with Me and to seek wisdom and knowledge about My kingdom from My Instruction Manual, the Bible.  To the people who are born of My Spirit, there is a desire to intimately know Me, not only in mere knowledge, but knowing Me personally, one on one, just like Jesus prayed, knowing Me through the tutoring of My Holy Spirit.  As we have discussed in the past, old things pass away and all things become new.  It is a miracle to behold. 
    Some of My children seek to intimately know Me because of a need for relief from the burdens of satan which are plentiful in the earth.  They have discovered that there is only one way to defeat the works of the devil in their lives and that it is by the power of My Holy Spirit.  Those children of mine follow the commands of Jesus and become baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:4-8)  They are not only born again of My Spirit but they are spiritually immersed and baptized in the power of My Holy Spirit and His tutoring excellence. 
   Other people seek Me to gain the financial benefits of My kingdom.  Those are self seeking attitudes and if the wealth that they seek does not happen, then they retreat from Me back to their old ways, which unfortunately are the ways of satan.  They remain cursed in life instead of blessed in life by Me.  (Matthew 13:20-23)
   Others seek Me for other selfish reasons, because their friends have had a miraculous transformation or because of observing the benefits that other people have because of being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  They often keep one foot in the works of the devil just in case things don't come easily to them in My kingdom.  They never enter into kingdom living while in the earth. (Matthew 7:21-24)  They have chosen the evil one to be their master.
    I said that everyone who hears My words and does them, they are like the man who built his house upon a rock and when rains came, floods rose, winds blew and beat upon the house, the house did not fall.  They are My children who seek My kingdom with their whole hearts, seek My righteousness with their whole hearts, and they have heard My words and they had done what I advised them to do.  They are blessed above and beyond their highest desires and deepest needs.  (Matthew 7:26-27) 
   You must understand that being a hearer of My words only and not a doer does not produce My promised wonderful life for you.  My instructions are given to cause you to cease in your unity with the devil and to cause you to cease in seeking to do his will in your life.  If you don't take My advice, then you are open game for the devil and the roaring lion will devour you.   It's that simple.
    Old things must pass away and all things must become new for you to enjoy My kingdom living on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  I said that when My will is done in the earth, My kingdom comes into the life of that person.  I also said when I cast out demons from a person with the power of My Spirit, then My kingdom comes upon that person.(Luke 11:29)
    Make your focus to become intimately acquainted with Me.  When you fully achieve intimately knowing Me, then you will know My scriptures and you will know My power.  Jesus said that the Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes and hypocrites neither knew Me nor did they know My power.  It's the same in your world.  Religious people know a few historical facts about Me, but they aren't intimately acquainted with Me.  I made it possible to intimately know Me through the ability of My Holy Spirit to reveal My true nature to you,  To know Me is to love Me.  To love Me is to take My advice in all matters.  When you do, you will have heaven on earth, as I promised.
    Your Loving, Tutoring Father         

No comments: