Sunday, May 14, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - KNOWING THE CONSTITUTION

Dear Precious Ones,
    When the inhabitants of your country don't know their constitution and bylaws, they often break laws of their country which land them in jail and often in prison.  When the visitors in your country don't know the constitution and bylaws of your country, the same thing happens and the visitors land in jail or prison.  Knowing the laws of your country or any country that you visit assures that you are law abiding and free from the bondage of jails or prisons. 
   It's the same thing in the spiritual dimensions of My kingdom of good and the devil's kingdom of evil, which influence you in your world.  When you are ignorant of the strategies of the devil who tempts you to do his will and then punishes you if you obey, then you are captured by him, taken before his demonic council of judgment and condemnation and you suffer the consequences for obeying his will which means that more evil comes upon you and your family in the form of destruction and death.  (Matthew 5:21-26
    However, when you know the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of peace and love which also influence your life in your world, then you are not subject to the laws (temptations) of the devil.  When you obey My spiritual laws (instructions) of keeping peace with everyone and unconditionally loving everyone, then you are not subject to the laws of sin, destruction and death of the devil. (Matthew 5:43-48)
   This key to My kingdom is so simple and explained in My Instruction Book to you called the Bible.  In My Book I named all of My children throughout the history of the world who obeyed My instructions to love others and keep peace, which are My constitution and bylaws, and I showed that they enjoyed My blessings.  I also used examples of the people who obeyed the spiritual temptations of the devil called sins, and they inherited destruction and death, which are the devil's punishments. 
    Hallelujah to Jesus Christ for My new and last covenant of love that I instituted with My children.  Through His crucifixion and death He paid for any obedience to the devil's works, absolving My children of all guilt.  (Romans 8:1-8)  My children are not guilty in My eyes, but they still suffer the consequences of the devil's punishment if they choose his ways.
    Hallelujah to My Holy Spirit whom I sent to live inside of My children with My own authoritative ability to refuse the temptations of the devil.  (Romans 8:9-11)
    I also give to My children My Own power to cast out of their world the demons who tempt them and cause them to do the devil's will. (Romans 8:12:13)
    With My Holy Spirit I also give to My children the desire to follow My guidance so that they will not be led into areas where they are exposed to the demons who so willingly tempt, deceive and punish them. (Romans 8:14-16)
    I also give to My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit the desire to do My will in the earth and I give to them the necessary insight and guidance in order to be free of evil traps already set in the earth for My children by the devil. (Romans 8:19-21)
    Learn the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom so that you will know My voice of guidance and My goodness toward you.  Pray in My Holy Spirit at all times and in all occasions so that My will can constantly be done in your life. (Romans 8:26-28) 
    Learn the constitution and bylaws of the kingdom of your enemy, the devil, so that you will not be deceived and led away from My kingdom of love. 
    To those of My children who are led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit, I am able to do exceedingly, super abundantly far over and above all that you dare think, expect or ask, infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, hopes or dreams according to the power of My Holy Spirit in you.  There is no limit to My goodness toward you.  (Ephesians 3:20)
    Live My kingdom life and you will have heaven on earth.  Where My will is done, My kingdom comes on earth.  Until you know the bylaws of loving others as I love you and keeping peace with everyone, you have no basis for having heaven on earth.  (Matthew 6:10) With knowledge of My ways and My power given to you, you can ask what you will and all things will be given to you.
    Your Father of Love and Peace

No comments: