Thursday, May 18, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - GENES BEGAN WITH GENESIS


Dear Precious Child,
   We established the truth that genes in human families are a result of generational blessings or generational curses.  You know that it all began in the beginning, the history of the world, recorded by Moses in the book of Genesis.   You surely see the correlation between genes, generations and Genesis.  So all of the thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken by people are determined by the first curses that the devil brought into the world after he deceived Adam and was allowed access to curse men, curse women, curse the serpent and curse the ground.  Moses understood this truth and wrote it for your information. 
   It was evident from the first that I did not curse anything.  Everything was good that I created and it was recorded as good.  (Genesis 1:3-4; 12-13; 17-18; 20-21; 25; 29-30) In fact when I created the first man to have dominion over everything in the earth, I said that it was not just good but very good.  Everything worked in harmony and I created a helper for the first man from his own flesh to help him in his good management of the earth.  Then the devil deceived them and gained access to the earth, dispensing his evil curses upon men, women, the serpent and the ground that I had created.  I even had Moses record the horrible curses that came upon My good creations as a result of the devil's presence in the earth.  One curse that the devil brought into the good earth that I created is that he curses the thinking of women and makes them think that they are nothing without a man to dominate their lives and the devil curses women through the men who rule over them.  (Genesis 3:16)  Genetic demons began to be passed down through women and men and the result is that every woman thinks that she incomplete without a husband and men think that they have the right to rule over women with cruelty.  Think about the demons who were allowed to enter into My good earth that I created when they brought that curse of the devil into the genes of the first man and woman.  Right then is when servantile submission of women to the domination of men began and domestic violence by men onto women began in the earth at that moment.  It was all injected into the genes of My first children by the devil and his demons when they were allowed to enter into the earth.
    Positive and negative genes began to be present in the human race as recorded by Moses in his view of the creation of the world and the downfall of people from the blessings that I put upon the world in the beginning.   Instead of everything being blessed, as I intended, the devil brought his curses into the earth.  From that day forth, men and women began to have the choice between good and evil, blessings and curses.  Some of them are in the genetic composition of their brains and are passed down from generation to generation.
    Thanks to the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross and his death and resurrection, My children can have the power to rule over the demonic genetic curses that rule in their own thoughts which manifest themselves in bad attitudes, words spoken and actions taken.  When My Holy Spirit lives in My children with My full and complete power and authority, My children have the spiritual legal right to cast those demons out of themselves and into hell.  Then they have the pleasure, if they choose, of allowing My Holy Spirit to transform their minds into My thoughts, attitudes, words and actions and their lives on earth become blessed as it was at the beginning of the earth.  This is why I said not to be conformed to this world but that you must be transformed by the renewing of your mind so that you will know what is My will in every circumstance and situation.  All things become new when your mind is transformed to only think what I think, say what I say and do what I do.  You can be as Jesus was, My true children who do My will in the earth. (Romans 12:2)
   Become My children who are led by My Holy Spirit instead of being led by the passions of the devil that come from generational curses through genes from past relatives.  It is possible to those who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.  They are yours, you might as well have them so that you can live a blessed life while in the earth.
    Your Loving, Tutoring Father
     

        

No comments: