Tuesday, May 9, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - TAKING CONTROL

Dear One,
    The earth is legally yours as My child.  I legally gave it to all of My children as an act of My will when I created it. (Genesis 1:27-28)  I never meant for it to be turned over to the prince of darkness, the devil,  to pollute, curse and destroy.  However, he deceives and tempts My children and usurps their power, encouraging them to do evil by doing his will in the earth.  So the entire earth is cursed by evil instead of being blessed with My goodness.  As long as My children allow the devil to do his will through them, their individual and collective lives are destroyed by the curses that the devil brought with him when he invaded the earth. (Genesis 3:14-19)  That is not My will for My children and is not My will for the world that I created for them.
  All is not lost.  I had a plan for saving My children and their world in case My first children were deceived and yielded to the voice of evil who tempted them in their minds, allowing evil to flood into the world.  I sent My very own spiritual Son to earth to be born human so that He was legally able to have authority in the earth.  I sent Jesus by the power of My Holy Spirit so that He was both Son of God and Son of Man.  My Holy Spirit, being in His DNA, gave Him the power over all spiritual beings and His being born in a human body gave him authority over the earth just like the first man, Adam, to whom I gave the authority to have dominion over things in the earth.  He was equipped both with My spiritual power over demonic spirits and He was equipped with the authoritative power in the earth that I gave to the first man Adam before Adam relinquished it to the devil. 
   Jesus Christ was spiritual and human at the same time.  His human name is Jesus and His spiritual name is the Christ, the Victorious One. He died for the sins of the world, went to hell for the sins of the world, rose from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit and came back to live with Me in My heaven.  It was the greatest day in the history of the world, victory for all of humanity and their earth.
   The culmination of My magnificent plan for the salvation of the earth happened on the day when We sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children, giving them the same power over evil in the earth that Jesus Christ had.  It happened on the day of the celebration of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit descended from the dimension of My heaven and came to earth to live in My children, enduing them with My power and My authority over all evil, giving them My power to heal the sick, the authoritative power to cast out of My children and out of the earth all of the offending demons who cause the destruction of the earth through their curses.  My Spirit gives to My children the power to heal the brokenhearted, to let captives in bondage to the devil go free and to break every yoke of bondage to evil.   
   Oh, happy day, when Salvation came to earth when My very own Spirit came to live in My children.  I reclaimed the earth for My children on that day because My power was resident in them, power over all evil and the power to again have dominion over their earth.
    The only reason the earth has not been reclaimed completely by My children is that many are still flesh minded instead of Holy Spirit minded.  Instead of instituting My Kingdom of Love in their world, they have substituted selfish national patriotism. They deny My Holy Spirit His mission of guiding them, leading them, cleansing them, tutoring them and allowing Him to be Lord in their lives.  They rush to gather together in religious rituals instead of rushing to commune with Me individually for My personal, loving instructions.
    My glorious plan is still in effect.  Salvation of the world is still instituted.  Those of My children who seek Me, seek My righteousness and seek to further My Kingdom of Love in the world are enjoying the benefits of My kingdom.
    Jesus Christ came to earth to save the world,  He did His official duty.  My Holy Spirit came to earth to save the world.  Allow Him to do His official duties in your life in order that My kingdom will come on earth as it is in heaven.
     Your Father of Perfect Plans 

No comments: