Friday, July 11, 2014

AGREEING WITH GOD

Dear One, Every time you pray in My Holy Spirit, I am constantly, perpetually, graciously and willingly praying My will in whatever matter you have asked Me to pray. Is it My will to heal? Yes. Is it My will that peace enters into strife filled situations? Yes. Is it My will that family unity be restored? Yes. Is it My will that love be infused into the minds of hateful people? Yes. Is it My will that prosperity come into the lives of the poor and financially strapped people? Yes. Is it My will that every person in the earth be filled with the knowledge of My Love? Yes. Rest assured that when you pray in My Spirit that I am cuing My Spirit to pray My complete, unadulterated, pure, glorious will in the matter. When the earthly attitude between you and the people for whom you pray is in agreement with My will that is prayed in the matter, then My will is done on earth as it is in heaven. Voila! Prayers are answered. Very often people who are praying in My Spirit are in opposition to someone involved in the situation for which they are praying, so the opposing spirits grab My instructions that are being prayed in the matter and they intercept the wonderful works that I have planned. That is why Jesus said that if someone has something against you when you stand praying that you should go to the person and make peace with that person and then resume your praying. It's not that My will is to refuse to answer the prayers, but the person praying is sending opposing attitudes and energy along with My prayers in the matter. When I said to ask and you will receive, I also said in the same instructions through Jesus that whatever you want others to do to you, you should do to them. In other words, My will in matters is often thwarted by the wills of the person praying because the person is not in unity with My prayers. When I told My children not to judge, I said through Jesus in the same exhortation that they should not give to dogs what is holy or throw their pearls before swine. I was telling them that when they judge others for whom they are praying that they are giving to evil spirits of judgment, whom they are entertaining in their minds, the holy prayers that they are praying. Similarly, when you are praying for someone but you are judging the person in your mind, you are throwing the pearls in the prayers to the swines of judgment. I said through James that if you ask for anything but are double minded that you obtain nothing. James taught extensively about evil words and attitudes and how they bind Me from working in your life. I don't judge you for harboring bad attitudes and judgments against others. I understand the temptations of the evil one to entice you to harbor judgmental thoughts. I want your prayers answered more than you do, so I want your attitudes to be in unity with My attitudes toward everyone involved, that attitude being love. In the atmosphere of love, the answers to all prayers are immediately manifested. You must let My Holy Spirit reveal to you the complete truth about the teachings of Jesus. He will expound on how things work spiritually and why it is necessary for you to keep your thoughts and attitudes pure when you are praying. Pure thoughts and attitudes that are resident in the mind of the person praying produce expedient answers to prayers. Heaven and earth must agree before a thing is established. I said where two are in agreement a thing is established. Your attitudes toward the pepole for whom you pray must be in agreement with My attitude of love before the answers to prayers are manifested. Remember that I am constantly, willingly, perpetually and graciously praying My will when you pray in My Spirit. Make sure that your thoughts and attitudes are in agreement with My attitudes of love, mercy and peace. Then when they are in ageement with Me, stand back and see My glory manifested. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:23-26; Matthew 7:1-12; Matthew 18:15-22; James 1:5-8; Isaiah 59:1-2; Ephesians 3:20.

No comments: