Friday, July 25, 2014

THE WILL OF GOD AND JESUS

Dear One, I inspired John to write in My Family History and Instruction Book to you that I so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that I even gave up My only-begotten and unique Son so that whomever believes in, clings to, trusts in and relies on Him shall not perish or come to destruction or be lost at the designs of the evil one but instead will have My eternal, everlasting, powerful life within them, which will enable them to defeat the evil in the world. I inspired John to continue to write that I did not send My Son into the world in order to judge, reject, condemn or pass sentence upon the world but that the world might be saved from the works of evil and be made safe and sound from evil through Him. I inspired Paul to write that the whole creation moans in travail and waits expectantly for My children to realize their true Sonship and know the mission that My Holy Spirit has in the earth, which is the redemption of the whole creation and its release from the evil one.

  Because of My life that is present within you in the person of My Holy Spirit, making you My child, you can accept the challenge to do the very things that Jesus was sent to do, which is to be My child in the earth, spreading My love, My joy, My peace, My goodness, My kindness, My patience, My faith, My self control and My mercy for all people. My design is that My children will become My image in the earth, exemplifying My character and personality by My power within them which will bring others to being saved from the evil one. Very often, My children do the opposite. After receiving My powerful Life within them, they become consumed with themselves again at the behest of the devil, and return to their former lives of sowing evil seeds in the earth rather than working with me to sow good seeds which will redeem people and all of My creation from the effects of evil. I warned My children through Paul that they had been bewitched when they choose to obey sin again and cooperate again in cursing the earth. Often My children retreat from the teachings of Jesus and follow the passions of their enemy who works through their emotions. They sow discord instead of peace, they sow hatred for others instead of love, they sow division instead of unity, they sow pride in their own beliefs instead of humility and tolerance for others. They judge, reject, condemn and pass sentence on others, just like their former father, the devil. It should not be so. My Holy Spirit within you is always inspiring you to love others and to sow My love seeds in the earth. My Holy Spirit is constantly inspiring you to speak love words into the earth. He even said He was grieved by foul, polluted, divisive, evil, judgmental, unwholesome and worthless talk. He taught that My children should only speak what is good and beneficial to the edification of others, and to only speak words that bring grace to the hearer. I spoke those words to My children in whom My Holy Spirit lives who have been commissioned, just like their brother Jesus, to restore people and the earth with My love. It should be so. Your Loving Father John 3:16-17 (Amplified version) Romans 8:19-22 (Amplified version) Ephesians 4:29-32 (Amplified version); Galatians 3:1-5 (Amplified version) ; James 3:8-18 (Amplified version)

No comments: