Saturday, July 26, 2014

GARDEN PRODUCTION

Dear One, Your sign says, "All of the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds you plant today." That is true of your flower gardens, your vegetable gardens and your garden of life. It is a spiritual law that you cannot plant turnip seeds and reap carrots. It's impossible because there is no carrot life within the turnip seeds. There's only turnip life. if you want carrots, you have to plant seeds that have carrot life within them.

Every farmer and every gardener knows that principle or reproduction law. When I taught about seed planting and harvest, I used familiar principles so My children could understand. I wanted them to know that you reap what you sow, that what you do to others determines what they do to you. Every word that I spoke through Jesus and the apostles are for the protection of My children, to protect them from inheriting the produce from the garden of evil which produces curses. It is the devil's garden, his kingdom of evil. My garden of life and blessings, often called My kingdom, only produces unconditional love, blessings, the peace that passes understanding, goodness, kindness, mercy, forgiveness, prosperity, faith and graciousness. I said through My Holy Spirit that you should not be deceived, that what you sow you will also reap, if you sow to the garden of evil you will reap curses and if you sow to the garden of life and blessings, you will reap life and blessings. There are seeds from the garden of evil that you don't recognize as bringing curses to you. Some things they include are bitterness, unforgiveness, judging others, cruel and intimidating speaking, turning your back on the poor, the widows and the orphans, pride, fostering division rather than unity, and strife in every form, family strife, religious strife, political strife, national strife and worldly strife. There are no forgetful evil spirits who overlook the seeds that you sow in the garden of evil. They have perfect memories. In fact, they have a memory book in which is stored the thoughts, attitudes and actions which contained negative, evil seeds you sewed in the past. You thought they were nonproductive seeds but they were not. They will produce plants which produce more seeds unless you uproot the plants and replace them with blessings seeds. I do not return evil to you for evil that you do. The devil and his demons do that. I told My children at the beginning ,after Adam let the devil into the earth, that they must constantly choose good over evil, blessings over curses. Somehow My children forget that spiritual law, even though Jesus was emphatic about it. He alerted you to always sow good seeds so that you will obtain blessings from My garden of life. He also alerted you to the fact that if you sow evil seeds into the garden of evil you will obtain curses from that garden. That is why He taught you to turn the other cheek to anyone who strikes you, so that you do not sow evil seeds into the devil's garden of evil and reap the fruit of those plants sometime in the future. There is an antidote for the return of evil upon you because of the evil seeds that you have sown and that is forgiveness. Jesus said that you are forgiven if you forgive the person who did evil to you. When you forgive another person, My angels pull up the plants that you sowed and burn them . But, If you refuse to forgive, then you bind yourself to the person who did evil to you and you will reap the curses from his evil plants and your evil plants also. Jesus tried to keep you from growing evil plants by teaching you about forgiveness. He tried to teach you about going to a person who has something against you and asking for forgiveness so that the evil plants which were products of your evil seeds can be snatched up and thrown on the fire to be burned. It has been said of Me that I keep a record of all of your sins. That lie was taught by satan. That record book of evil deeds is kept by satan so that he can make you pay for all of your misdeeds which you do in response to his temptations. He tempts you to do his evil deeds and then he curses you for doing them. That is the kind of father he is. The good seeds you sow in My garden of life, often called My kingdom, will always grow blessings because there are no evil plants in My garden, only blessing plants which produce all good things for My children. Now that you are intimately acquainted with Me as your Loving Father, you know that I do not keep records of any evil deeds of My children. Where would I keep them? Evil is not allowed in My kingdom, not even the remembrance of evil. Jesus took care of that when He bought forgiveness for all sins by His sacrifice. I threw the devil out of My kingdom for planning evil works. I do not allow him or the remembrance of his works in My house. I said if you sow to the spirit you will inherit life and blessings. I also said if you sow to the flesh, with evil deeds which the devil prompted, that you will inherit corruption. You have the warning of Jesus and you have the confirmation from every other writer in My Instruction Book. I have a Book of Life. Your spiritual enemy has a book of evil actions and curses which he never destroys. His demons do not have dementia. They will repay evil for evil now or in the future unless forgiveness is invoked by you for your misdeeds as well as the misdeeds of others against you. When forgiveness is in operation, My heavenly eraser obliterates all the offenses in the minds of others. You are white as snow in their eyes, just like you are in my eyes because of Jesus. Then the windows of heaven are opened and the rivers of blessings flow to you. If you plant destructive seeds you will inherit corruption If you plant loving seeds you will inherit life and blessings. Your Loving Father Matthew 6:12; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7: 1-2; Galatians 6:7-9; Romans 14:17.
painting from:  http://andreabrueckpaintings.blogspot.com    This one is called.  "Gods Garden of Happiness"  

No comments: