Friday, July 18, 2014

BOOMERANG JUDGING

Dear One, Have you ever wondered what is the basis of the appeal to judge others? What is the mind-set behind judging others? If you will think about it a minute and muse with me about it, My Holy Spirit will reveal it to you. Jesus promised that My Spirit would reveal to you righteousness, which is My nature, and He will reveal to you sin, which is the nature of satan. He also said that My Spirit will reveal to you judgment between the two. In other words, My Spirit will give you the gift of discerning of spirits, the insight to judge whether something is from Me or from the devil. You have to remember that until the coming of My Holy Spirit, people thought that I was the originator of both good and evil.

 They were deceived by the originator of evil, the devil, into believing that I caused good and I also caused evil. Jesus said that when My Holy Spirit came into the world that He would reveal to My children the originator of good, which is Me, and the originator of evil, which is the devil, and how to judge or discern or judge the difference between the two. Judging of spirits is a good kind of judging. The negative kind of judging that Jesus talked against so vehemently is not the kind of judging that is actually discerning between good spirits and evil spirits. The kind of judging He talked about was the kind of judging that the devil instigates in your mind in which you judge others as being valued less than yourself in your estimation. So what is the primary spirit behind the demonic spirit of judging? It's power over others. The person who judges others by their outward person is exerting power over the person, deeming that person as being less in value as far as dressing, physical attributes, social graces, religious preferences, etc. It makes the person who judges feel superior, above, better than, having more value, and being more acceptable than people who are different from themselves, their social friends, their religious friends, their educated friends and their families. Judging others lowers others to an inferior position in value. It gives the judging person power over the people they judge, which is demonic. Jesus was pointing out to you the dangers of judging, that it is a demonic mental process that immediately devalues others. He said that you will be judged by the same measure you judge others because you have joined with the devil. I revealed that evil thought process through Jesus when He said that if a person desires to be great in My kingdom that he should become a servant of people, not exerting power over them by judging their worth. Jesus demonstrated My desire for My children to become servants of people, not judges of them, when He washed the dirty feet of his disciples. I covered the same revelation of the demonic nature of judging in My Book when My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that a person should not think more highly of himself or herself but should take the attitude of being a servant of people. So the damaging effects of judging are that when a person devalues another of My children, who are made in My image, they are judging Me, and that is what the devil wants to do is judge Me. If you sow judging seeds you will reap judgment from the devil and others. Sow love seeds and you will reap love from others in the world. You already have My unconditional love. Your Loving Father Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 18:1-10; Matthew 20:25-28; Matthew 23:11; Matthew 25:40; John 8;15; John 16:7-11; Romans 12:2-8; Philippians 2:4-15; Galatians 5:13-15;

No comments: