Thursday, July 3, 2014

REMAIN STEADY

Dear One, Steady. Steady. Steady. Steady as she goes. When a ship enters turbulent waters, the captain of the ship tells the person at the wheel, "Steady as she goes." In other words, after finding a calm channel, stick to it and stay there, steady as the ship goes on that calm channel. In every endeavor you take, you should find the calm mental channel and stay there emotionally, "Steady as you go." When you are expert at that, then when tumultuous waters occur in your life to toss you about, tempting you to spin out of control, you will find that place of mental peace and you will stay there, "Steady as she goes." Jesus talked about this effectively when He told you not to worry about anything, but you must be like the lilies of the field and the birds of the air who neither spin out of control nor toil ineffectively by trying to find a human way of escape. He said to seek Me and My kingdom because I have already provided a way of escape for you. Then you will be able to stay steady in My channel of wisdom during those tumultuous waters. I said through My Holy Spirit that when problems come upon you which are common to people that I have already provided a way of escape and I will give you the power to stay "steady as you go" through the problem while I am effecting the way of escape from the tumultuous waters. Don't forget that I have the antidote for all of your problems. Stay steady in Me and in My wisdom that I give to you. I might reveal to you that you need to separate yourself from people and pray without ceasing until you receive My wisdom in the situation. I might tell you to become balanced in your thinking rather than being too emotional or too stoic. I might tell you to do something good for your enemy. I might tell you to stop being judgmental and one dimensional in your thinking. My children become judgmental when they become one dimensional in religious doctrine and political doctrine. They begin to judge others rather than forgiving and loving others. The fruit of My Spirit are always good and kind, loving and forgiving. Find those channels of peace in your mind, take the steering wheel to your mind and stay there, being flexible and full of love. You must know by now that the virtue of goodness is flexibility, refusing to be mentally rigid, but blowing in the wind of change with grace. Where there are no religious laws or political laws, there is liberty. Find My Holy Spirit's provision of peace for your soul. Then stay there until the storm is passed. I give you peace in the storm. "Steady as she goes." Your Loving Father Matthew 6:28-34. I Corinthians 10:6-14; Matthew 5:43-48; James 1:2-8; Matthw 7:1-2; Galatians 5:1; Psalm 37:1-11.

No comments: