Sunday, July 20, 2014

BEING FULLY PERSUADED

Dear One, Pouring something into a vessel until it is full and overflowing is when the vessel is over filled. That is the way that I want you to be, filled to overflowing with My Holy Spirit. When you were born again, you were filled with My Holy Spirit, you were a good example of what Jesus said when He said that you must be born of My Spirit. But still, He told the disciples even after they were born of My Spirit that they must wait until they were baptized with My Holy Spirit. That is when My Holy Spirit permeates not only your spirit but your mind and your body. Then your whole being is filled with My fullness. I need and want your whole being to be so filled with My love that it overflows to others automatically. When you know how much I love you and when you know that My love is constantly being poured into you by My Spirit, then it will overflow automatically outward toward others. That will not be laborious for you. It will be the river of living waters that flow from your innermost being, like Jesus said. You will be so filled with My love that it cannot be contained but must overflow to others. You will become a vessel of overflowing love. I also want you to be a vessel of faith, the faith that comes by hearing My personal words to you. When you have the faith that comes from My personal words to you, then you will distribute faith to others with assurance because you know Me and trust Me. You won't merely tell people to have faith, you will overflow with faith by telling them what I have done for you and they will begin to believe that I will do the same thing for them. I want you to also be a vessel of wisdom, not the wisdom that the world gives that you read in a book or a magazine or heard from some earthly source. I want you to overflow with the gifts of wisdom so that you will keep quiet until My wisdom flows into your mind, then out of your mouth and you will know that it is right off the press, as you always say. Earthly wisdom puts small bandages on problems. My wisdom heals the person and the problem. I want you filled with My joy so that it flows to others, not the kind of happiness that is dependent upon earthly circumstances, but I want you to be filled with My joy so that when bad circumstances are overwhelming you are still joyful, proclaiming, "I know Him in whom I have believed, and I am PERSUADED that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him." The strength of your joy, even in dire conditions, will flow in you and through you so that others will have hope and joy in the situation. I want you so filled with the gifts of My Holy Spirit that you are ready, in season and out of season, to share them with others by being so filled to overflowing with My Holy Spirit that He never stops flowing through you but instead increases the flow when problems arise. You don't realize that problems are sent from the evil one so that you will put your faith in the problem, which stops the flow of My Spirit, instead of continuing in love, faith, joy and My other attributes. The ways to thwart the works of evil are to consider them mere stones in the road which you can walk around and overcome by My power that is in you. When you give undue attention to the problem, you stop My flow of power to you and through you. Instead of getting into fear, proclaim like David did, "In God have I put My trust. I will not be afraid what man can do to me. God is my light and my salvation. Of whom, then, should I fear?" Walking in My love means refusing to stop the realization of the flow of love from Me to you. My love never stops flowing, but undue attention to problems can dam up the flow so that you forget the power of My love and you forget the power of My Spirit to perfect everything that concerns you. My rivers of living waters are endless. There is no end. Let their flow through you be endless. Your Loving Father John 7:38-39; John 20:22-23; Acts1: 1-5; Romans 8;39;Psalm 56:11; Psalm 27:1; Ephesians 3:14-20; Isaiah 59:1-2; Galatians 5:16; Psalm 138;8. II Timothy 1:12.

No comments: