Thursday, July 24, 2014

PRAISE POWER

Dear One, David said that I inhabit the praises of My people. He was saying that I am only a whisper away from you in another dimension that is only a breath away. He was saying that your praises for Me act as the communication device for you, giving you an awareness that I am your Father, eager to answer your prayers and make My presence known in your life. You are always in My sight and in My mind, your needs are always apparent to Me. Jesus said that I know your needs before you even ask.

 Your praises to Me are your act of restoring the communication between us, your reconnecting of yourself to Me. Then I am alive to you again, even though I was always conscious of you and your needs. Only when you are conscious of My presence is the connection complete. Praise does that because praise is an acknowledgment of your being conscious of the fact that I am your answer to all of your needs, wants and desires.. Praises are your way of knowing that you have summoned Me, even though I am always with you. If you are in a room of a house and you want to summons someone in another room, you call the name of the person. That person makes his or her presence known by answering you. It's the same thing with praises. When you praise Me, even though I am already conscious of you, your praises are your way of knowing that you have switched from doing things your way to asking Me to do things My way in your life, which is always the perfect way. Praises are your way of calling upon Me. Praises to Me are also a way of acknowledging that I have the ability, the brilliance and the knowledge to perfect what concerns you. Praising Me and calling upon Me are your way of proclaiming that I am willing as well as able to help you. Praising Me is your way of asking Me to be active in your dimension, knowing that I will answer your summons and make My presence known to you, even though I have always been with you. Your own mind needs to know that you have reconnected to me, so praises do that. Your praises are your way of voicing appreciation and gratitude to Me, acknowledging Me as the answer to all of your needs in the past and asking Me to continue to be your answer to all things now and in the future. My Holy Spirit wrote that whoever calls on My name will be saved. That is the same thing as saying that I inhabit the praises of My people. When a person is in danger or in a precarious position in life, if he or she will call upon Me, I will manifest My presence and save them. Calling upon Me will give me an invitation and permission to save you, snatching you out of the clutches of the evil one. Praises do the same thing, extend an invitation to me to manifest My power in your behalf. My presence is manifested when you call upon Me and also when you praise Me. I am easily summoned because I am your Father, your Savior and your Protector. Your Loving Father Psalm 18:4; Psalm 22:3; Psalm 55:16; Psalm 146:1-3; Acts 2:46-47; Hebrews 2:12-13; Hebrews 13:15-16; I Timothy 2:3-4.

No comments: